2021 ACC Media Days July 21-22 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2021 ACC Media Days July 21-22

This Dino quote jumped out at me:

"Secondly, I can’t go out on a losing season. Just 1-10, those numbers are horrific."

What the heck? Freudian slip. much?

I think that was Aaron Servais or Josh Black

"Secondly, I can't go out on a losing season. Just 1-10, those numbers are horrific. You look at that on paper, it like, Oh, man. Just something didn't feel right, didn't sit right with me."

This Dino quote jumped out at me:

"Secondly, I can’t go out on a losing season. Just 1-10, those numbers are horrific."

What the heck? Freudian slip. much?

Yeah that was def Black that said that, otherwise yikes

"Secondly, I can't go out on a losing season. Just 1-10, those numbers are horrific. You look at that on paper, it like, Oh, man. Just something didn't feel right, didn't sit right with me."

I think I got the quote from syracuse.com's article. I think they mis-attributed it to Dino.

I think I got the quote from syracuse.com's article. I think they mis-attributed it to Dino.
I read all the .com articles when they came out and it wasn't them. I don't think they even have the quote from Black.

I read all the .com articles when they came out and it wasn't them. I don't think they even have the quote from Black.

Well, I didn't read the ACC article, so I saw it somewhere. Just glad it wasn't Dino who said it.

ACCN analysts really know their stuff huh

SMH
Maybe because he had 3 ints last year. Clearly do not have to know much about the teams to be a sports writer any more.

We are getting a lot of prayer recognition for a team picked to finish the last. Methinks people will be talking about Dino for conference coach of the year this year sets up perfectly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom