2021 Fall Camp Starts Friday August 6th | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Fall Camp Starts Friday August 6th

Don't know why and it's not a knock on Tommy, but I just feel day one we need to go all in with Shrader to have a successful season.

We can't afford a stumble and change mid season.

If TD isn’t the guy there will be a change much sooner than mid season.

If TD isn’t the guy there will be a change much sooner than mid season.
But can't afford to lose one or two early games that could have been wins (all hypothetical) had Shrader been the man from the word go (again all hypothetical)

I don't think TD will be bad, just that Shrader offers more potential

We used to get 10 minutes a day, of mostly irrelevant stuff, that fed die hard faithfulls. Now we have to wait FOUR practices for the slightest glimpse? This blows. I'm all for protecting players, but pretending they don't exist does nothing for me. I'm not going to fan fest. They are already ignoring me. I can't imagine a worse fan engagement plan, because it likely DOES NOT exist. I need to watch Josh do flips, instead of watching him play football? No thanks. This feels more like being relegated to 128th class.

Last edited:
We used to get 10 minutes a day, of mostly irrelevant stuff, that fed die hard faithfulls. Now we have to wait FOUR practices for the slightest glimpse? This blows. I'm all for protecting players, but pretending they don't exist does nothing for me. I'm not going to fan fest. They are already ignoring me. I can't imagine a worse fan engagement plan, because it likely DOES NOT exist. I need to watch Josh do flips, instead of watching him play football? No thanks. This feels more like being relegated to 128th class.

While I think Dino is clueless on fan engagement and takes the diehards for granted, we did get 10 minutes on Friday. So it's not 4 practices in for the slightest glimpse.

Last edited:
At this point all I care about are some dubs. The fact there have been even concerns about Cuse not beating Ohio just is crazy. I want Syracuse to paste them. I want Rutgers taken behind the woodshed. I want Liberty curb stumped. I don't care about marketing, Dino soundbites or handsprings. Give me football, wins and grilled giannelli hots with onions and peppers.

At this point all I care about are some dubs. The fact there have been even concerns about Cuse not beating Ohio just is crazy. I want Syracuse to paste them. I want Rutgers taken behind the woodshed. I want Liberty curb stumped. I don't care about marketing, Dino soundbites or handsprings. Give me football, wins and grilled giannelli hots with onions and peppers.
Washed followed up by a couple slices at the Varsity, Some good columbus bread and a cold one or two! Great post. Lets just win especially the first two very important