2021 NFL Draft General thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Draft General thread

You dont know football a mobile qb can make up. Btw our oline is decent enough with a mobile qb. I want playmakers. Playmakers win games playmakers sell tickets winning on the field and off.
If your QB has to run for his life all the time he's not going to last that long.

You dont know football a mobile qb can make up. Btw our oline is decent enough with a mobile qb. I want playmakers. Playmakers win games playmakers sell tickets winning on the field and off.
You didn’t watch the Super Bowl.
Kansas City couldn’t block Tampa.
Machines couldn’t overcome a terrible OL.

You are just trolling though.
So well done.

I understand what you’re saying but there aren’t many Cam Newton’s and Lamar Jackson’s out there.

Pocket QB’s win rings.

So well done.

I'm not bro. We just have different football philosophy. This is not 1970s to early 2000s football.

I'm not bro. We just have different football philosophy. This is not 1970s to early 2000s football.
Quarterback play, offensive line play and defensive line play win football games and championships.

It doesn’t matter the era.
The OL has to be solid or the QB won’t matter.

Diva flashy WRs don’t win SB championships. They win fantasy football championships.

Lol, Tony Pauline is reporting that the 49ers original plan was to sign Andy Dalton or Joe Flacco, trade Jimmy, and then draft Trey Lance to sit behind whichever QB they signed. But because they struck out on those two guys, they now feel like they have to take the more "pro-ready" Mac Jones. Imagine feeling the urgency to get a pro-ready QB when your original plan was to start Joe Flacco.

The thing I see a lot is that Jimmy is extremely low in football IQ and Mac is supposedly the exact opposite of that. Think that is the main reason they are trying to upgrade. Prettyvmuch just looking for a cadavar body for Kyle's brain.

The thing I see a lot is that Jimmy is extremely low in football IQ and Mac is supposedly the exact opposite of that. Think that is the main reason they are trying to upgrade. Prettyvmuch just looking for a cadavar body for Kyle's brain.
Kyle brain was not good with Beathard, Mullens, Hoyer. Jimmy G is not a bad qb just gets hurt a ton.

So well done.
To be fair the Chiefs line was a wreck due to injuries - if the Bengals take Sewell and suffer the injuries the Chiefs did pre-Super Bowl that would be a wreck too.

Kyle brain was not good with Beathard, Mullens, Hoyer. Jimmy G is not a bad qb just gets hurt a ton.
It's debatable. Nick Mullens is a nobody bum and has 16 starts in 3 years. Managed to throw for 4700 yards and more tds then picks and completed 65% of his passes. A lot of teams have trouble figuring out how to get a starter to put up those numbers let alone a 3rd string undrafted FA. Just depends on what kind of perspective that you look at things with. He got more out of Mullens then Bill and McDaniels did out of Cam Newton.

It's debatable. Nick Mullens is a nobody bum and has 16 starts in 3 years. Managed to throw for 4700 yards and more tds then picks and completed 65% of his passes. A lot of teams have trouble figuring out how to get a starter to put up those numbers let alone a 3rd string undrafted FA. Just depends on what kind of perspective that you look at things with. He got more out of Mullens then Bill and McDaniels did out of Cam Newton.
Kyle Shannhan’s play calling is also why the Falcons lost SB 51.
I don’t think he is terrible I just think the guy gets a lot of hype because of his dad.

Plus he takes care of the National media who in return take care of him.

Kyle Shannhan’s play calling is also why the Falcons lost SB 51.
I don’t think he is terrible I just think the guy gets a lot of hype because of his dad.

Plus he takes care of the National media who in return take care of him.
This is the kind of statement that comes from a Pats fan who only knows winning for 2 decades.

Shanahan's playcalling was the reason they got there. It's the reason the 49ers got there. Pretty sure it wasn't his playcalling that gave up 19 points in the last 9 minutes to the Pats. Obviously made an error on the play where Ryan got sacked but the defense melting down was the actual problem. Probably blame him for the 49ers defense giving up 21 pts in 6 mins and Jimmy G overthrowing a wide open E.Sanders to win the game too.

He gets the hype because he deserves the hype. I'd wager that whichever QB that he selects ends up either the best or 2nd best of this class specifically because of getting paired with him regardless of who it is.

Rodgers wants out of GB.

Daniel Jones, This years, and next years first round pick, plus draft picks for Rodgers.

We become favorites in NFC.

Just grabbed some Mac Jones to go 3rd +375 I'll take that value

I dont even know where Rodgers would go.

Packers handling poorly paired with the fact he’s always been a prima-donna himself.
He apparently was disgruntled with Olivia Munn. Olivia Munn!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom