2021 NFL Draft General thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Draft General thread

He apparently was disgruntled with Olivia Munn. Olivia Munn!
1619729621707.png

I think the fact that he's staring at only winning one Super Bowl in his career and the FO is focused on moving to the post-Rodgers era
Is that how Favre viewed Rodgers?

Is that how Favre viewed Rodgers?

I don't think they're the same situations. Favre was flirting with retirement for years before they drafted Rodgers

Pretty sure the last I had read, he was estranged from his family, but I could be wrong.

Yeah he is, I think the story was right before they started dating Rodgers started moving away from his family. But she met the family and apparently didn't like her which further divided them.

Raiders or Patriots make the most sense for GB if they won’t trade him within the conference.

We will see what happens. The Russell Wilson situation ended up being a big pile of nothing. Watsons issues kept him from being traded so far. I’m not convinced the media hasn’t blown some of this out of proportion.

Yeah he is, I think the story was right before they started dating Rodgers started moving away from his family. But she met the family and apparently didn't like her which further divided them.

Olivia Munn is this generations Jenny McCarthy. A guys girlfriend the hot girl who will sit down with you watch sunday night football drinking beer and burping with you and the guys.

I now hate Kings of Leon will never download their music.

This delay sucks.

Goodell using his annual human shields. He pretends he likes the boos.

At this rate maybe I’ll tune back in, in 3 hours and they’ll be picking.

Also, I almost want an OL now just for the CR meltdown.
That was 15 minutes of my life I will never get back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom