OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
FhiwbcvX0AAtB1h

FhixO0UWAAE6fDB

FhiysYbWYAMXju_

Fhiz3aYX0AEzTel

Last edited:
What? Not the 1 seed? Not the 2 seed?

Horrible job by the NCAA. Rubber stamped regular season records. Totally ignored strength of schedule and quality of wins. Kentucky beat one top 25 team all season long. Were tied by bad teams twice.

We were the projected 3 seed last week.

Since the, we won the tournament for the toughest conference in the country, by far.

Washington lost.

This makes no sense. The people that made this call should be ashamed of themselves.

Last edited:
Am I reading this right that Clemson also has 3 potential home games before a potential 3rd match against the Orange in Syracuse. That #6 seed for Clemson seems a bit high. Also, a rematch w/ Cornell would be interesting. That was very chippy game -- 2 PKs

Am I reading this right that Clemson also has 3 potential home games before a potential 3rd match against the Orange in Syracuse. That #6 seed for Clemson seems a bit high. Also, a rematch w/ Cornell would be interesting. That was very chippy game -- 2 PKs

2 home games
UCLA/CBU
Whoever comes out of the SMU pod.

The teams advancing to the Sweet 16 are:

Indiana, Pitt, Duke, Marshall, Cornell, Syracuse, WMU, UCLA, Kentucky, UNCG, Tulsa, Stanford, Creighton, Vermont, Portland, FIU

Last edited:
After having a middling season, Pitt has outscored its opponents 5-1 in its two games.

They face 1 seed Kentucky (don't get me started) on Sunday.

UNH went to PKs after ending at 2-2. Went 12 rounds before FIU won 10-9. Could have been 2 America East teams in the sweet 16 round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom