Men's Soccer - 2022 NCAA Men's College Cup | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer 2022 NCAA Men's College Cup

FjF_ET-WYAEpFNy

I know these games unfortunately aren’t professionally handicapped but I’m guessing that we are the slight favorite to freaking win the national championship at this point which is bonkers!! Wow
Maybe more than just slightly.

Maybe more than just slightly.
Creighton is a really interesting team. As mentioned, they score a ton of goals. They give up a lot of goals too. Should make for a very entertaining game on Friday.

They have had a great run in the NCAA tournament.

They started by beating #23 Missouri State at home, then went to Washington and beat the #1 seed on the road.

Then they played #15 Tulsa on the road and won.

And then played #4 Duke on the road and won again.

In that game, Duke out shot Creighton 19-8. Duke had 22 corners compared to 3 for Creighton. But Creighton won 3-2.

Pretty amazing how efficient they have been. I assume they are great at counter attacking...have not seen them play to date.

Glad these games will be on ESPNU. It is a shame all the earlier rounds were on ESPN+. Not cool ESPN.

Anybody have a lead on tickets? All the major sites are sold out or have no tickets available - NCAA, Ticketmaster, StubHub, SeatGeek, heck I went to Craigslist and no luck...

Last edited:
Wait. Woman's B'Ball Coach showed for the send off up but not the Men's ? Awesome Coach Jack !!

How about all the other coaches and athletic dept. Did they show up to offer support for a Final 4 team - in the world's most popular sport ?

Anybody have a lead on tickets? All the major sites are sold out or have no tickets available - NCAA, Ticketmaster, StubHub, SeatGeek, heck I went to Craigslist and no luck...
Good Luck. Seats 10k.

Don’t know much about soccer, but a last second corner kick for a Cuse win would be fitting.
Small but consolation but fitting, we'll take it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom