2022 World Cup | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

2022 World Cup

Don't agree with the latter. We should be competing for a quarterfinal hands down. With Greg we are just happy to be here. If that's who we are under him...meh

I don't know. We have a missing generation of players that should be carrying us. Pulisic, Adams, and co. are really a cycle away. Our two most skilled midfielders just turned 20 this month.

Based on the line they drew, I believe in this case it's the knee vs. the defender's foot but I could be wrong.
Thats why I wonder how they come up with the line.. They dont have real cameras in those so its all created virtually. Tennis does it but they admit its not really that accurate. I just wonder what programming is behind this..

I don't know anything but it seemed like Moore & Wright were on the Iranian payroll. Glad everyone apparently agrees. JFC.

Thats why I wonder how they come up with the line.. They dont have real cameras in those so its all created virtually. Tennis does it but they admit its not really that accurate. I just wonder what programming is behind this..
The line is based on the furthest body part that can legally play the ball. So the most distal non arm/hand/shoulder

Poor second half strategy again. Berhalter is very fortunate with how he managed vs Wales and tonight. You need to put a game like this away.

Wright floundered.
I was screaming at Wright.

Can't have a forward sub who doesn't bust his azz doing a Wayne Rooney impression.

Adams moved faster than him to pressure the ball and he played the full time.

We are only slight dogs to the freaky deaky dutch. Gotta have CP at 80%. The biergarten is gonna be bonkers.

Carter Vickers starting along with Sargeant today.
Thought both played well. CCV settled in early and looked solid. Always worry about him overpowering someone and getting a call. I thought Sargeant played well also, sometimes in holding, sometimes being dangerous in the box.

If Sargent is not fit enough to start I would rather opt for Jesus Ferreira. To me Haji Wright played his way off the field with his lack of hustle and poor decision-making.

To think GGG brought Haji Wright instead of Ricardo Pepi is maddening.

Netherlands vs. USA odds to advance​

Netherlands: -235
USA: +175

I do like the matchup with the Dutch. They are a good side for sure and very difficult to score on but these aren't your RVP Robben Oranje

I think US might be a nice underdog bet against the Dutch.
Not sure what you mean by nice underdog, but I like our chances. They have played unimpressively for a group winner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom