2022 Yankees Season | Page 112 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

Even in a walking boot, Bader is probably an improvement over Hicks.
Hicks still has a roster spot unless the Yankees are going to eat his remaining salary (very unlikely).

It's gonna be tough to win playing 7 vs. 9.
Must be rough.
On a bright note, the Mariners should be returning RodrIguez, France, and Haniger to the line-up in the next week or so! :)

Last edited:
Must be rough.
On a bright note, the Mariners should be returning Rodrguez, France, and Haniger to the line-up in the next week or so! :)

If Lewis is healthy and begins to hit... it would help.

The more I think about it , the more I’m confused about the Montgomery trade. Perhaps as stated above another deal fell through last minute. When Bader comes back, he’ll take Locastro’s spot, but who’s spot does Stanton take when he returns ? Yes I know someone could get hurt and playoff roster construction is different , I get all that , but something doesn’t add up to me.

Last edited:
The more I think about it , the more I’m confused about the Montgomery trade. Perhaps as stated above another deal fell through last minute. When Hadler comes back, he’ll take Locastro’s spot, but who’s spot does Stanton take when he returns ? Yes I know someone could get hurt and playoff roster construction is different , I get all that , but something doesn’t add up to me.

Stanton should be back first. He'll bump Locastro back to SWB.

When Bader is available next month, who knows? In September you can have 28 players (14 pitchers / 14 position).

When you have to cut back to 26 for the playoffs, it might get interesting. Can you see Hicks getting left behind?

Stanton should be back first. He'll bump Locastro back to SWB.

When Bader is available next month, who knows? In September you can have 28 players (14 pitchers / 14 position).

When you have to cut back to 26 for the playoffs, it might get interesting. Can you see Hicks getting left behind?
I wonder that about Hicks too. I guess time will tell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom