2022 Yankees Season | Page 169 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Yankees Season

Good for Dominguez, he has really been terrific since May and even more so since he went to Hudson Valley. Especially after so many labeled him a bust after a slow start in April.

Yankees vs Red Sox never disappoints. Huge win. Judge now batting .310 after going 3 for 4. Bogaerts leading with .318.

Yankees (W)86-56Sept 13-14 at BOS
Blue Jays (L / W)80-62(-6.0)Sept 12-15 vs TB
Rays (W / L)79-62(-6.5)Sept 12-15 at TOR

There were two young girls sitting in the seats next to the NYY bench tonight. After Judge's second HR, on his return to the dugout he gave one a high five. They were both so excited, their faces lit up like a Chinese New Year. Really nice moment. I love baseball. :)

Since he scored, I loved Florial blowing a tire rounding 3rd.

Wandy throws a lot of pitches right down the middle. Couldn’t believe he got away with that to Bogaerts and Devers in Fenway. That never happens.

Since he scored, I loved Florial blowing a tire rounding 3rd.

Wandy throws a lot of pitches right down the middle. Couldn’t believe he got away with that to Bogaerts and Devers in Fenway. That never happens.

Wandy can be erratic, but he has some stones. And he doesn't have any infected tattoos, either. :rolleyes:

Updates:

Aroldis Chapman will meet the Yankees in Milwaukee, plan is to activate him Friday per Aaron Boone.

Anthony Rizzo still in play to be activated for Sunday’s series finale vs. Brewers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom