2023-24 NBA Season | Page 92 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

They were better off the bench. Bruce Brown was a big loss. He and Jeff Green weren't exactly replaced. I get you can't keep everyone, but they needed more out of Porter and Gordon last night.
It was said by GM Calvin Booth last October, that they were rolling with the young guns off the bench to develop, and " if it cost us a chance to win a championship this year, so be it." It was in regards to trying to win 3 or 4 rings vs back to back, fwiw.

21 points by guys not named Jokic or Murray. Denver needs to improve the pieces around those guys a bit in the offseason.
I know this is my own fault for going there, but some moron on X was tweeting about "well something something Joker is now 1-3 in the playoffs against seeds better than his team..something something"

What else was he supposed to do!!!! his team failed him! I HATE people. HATE them. People are DUMB. they dont know what they are watching! . I HATE THEM!!

I know this is my own fault for going there, but some moron on X was tweeting about "well something something Joker is now 1-3 in the playoffs against seeds better than his team..something something"

What else was he supposed to do!!!! his team failed him! I HATE people. HATE them. People are DUMB. they dont know what they are watching! . I HATE THEM!!
I liked the Bill Simmons line of thinking that if you win a championship, you're immune from any criticism for five years as a reward for reaching the top of the mountain.

Rangers are defending champs. Mavs/Stars are both serious title contenders right now. Basically every Dallas team is delivering in the playoffs except for the Cowboys.

Rangers are defending champs. Mavs/Stars are both serious title contenders right now. Basically every Dallas team is delivering in the playoffs except for the Cowboys.
And basically nobody thought much of the rangers before last year. The Stars weren’t thought of as much of a contender early this year , and most thought Kyrie in Dallas was going to be a disaster . The only team people really thought would do anything was ironically the one team that did nothing

The atmosphere in Boston appears like a regular season game if we are being honest.

Why won’t Brown ever take the immediate uncontested three?

Need to tighten up the defense. Second unit hurting us tonight.

Brown gets under my skin sometimes. Bad play at both ends at this stage?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom