2023-24 NBA Season | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

Oshae 10 and 5 tonight in 23 mins in Cs exhibition. No starters played for them. Hoping OB can play some good quality minutes off the bench this year.

I went the other way. I made guys my height (5'8) with 99 dunk and shotblocking.
Sounds like BEEFTANK

Sounds like BEEFTANK

I see stuff like this sometimes on TikTok. The funniest was a baseball player that batted like .175 but hit +100 home runs.

Anyway, I think Chet is lurking as a dark horse ROY candidate.

I see stuff like this sometimes on TikTok. The funniest was a baseball player that batted like .175 but hit +100 home runs.

Anyway, I think Chet is lurking as a dark horse ROY candidate.
Chet is going to be a problem for teams and OKC could be a bit of a handful. SGA is one of the better players in the league., Giddey can play, Jaylen Williams looked the part.....could be a fun team.

Chet is going to be a problem for teams and OKC could be a bit of a handful. SGA is one of the better players in the league., Giddey can play, Jaylen Williams looked the part...could be a fun team.
Yeah they're in striking distance of being really dangerous.

Yeah they're in striking distance of being really dangerous.

for sure, lot of young talent and so many assets to offer in a trade as well if they go that route. Would make sense while they have a couple of these younger guys on more cost effective contracts.

Chet needs to get a year or two under his belt while remaining relatively healthy,

Chet is going to be a problem for teams and OKC could be a bit of a handful. SGA is one of the better players in the league., Giddey can play, Jaylen Williams looked the part...could be a fun team.

#1 league pass team, imo.

Real size at the 5 (like a Timelord as a guy that can give them 15-20 at the 5 and Chet at the 4) and shooting will keep a ceiling on this team, but man they should be fun to watch.

I'm irrationally angry that A) Giannis was #1 ahead of Jokic on NBA Rank, and B) that Randle was #45.

I'm irrationally angry that A) Giannis was #1 ahead of Jokic on NBA Rank, and B) that Randle was #45.
I admit I was stunned they had Giannis #1. I think it remains a fair debate but I was 99.9% sure they’d give it to Jokic and I think Jokic deserves it.

I admit I was stunned they had Giannis #1. I think it remains a fair debate but I was 99.9% sure they’d give it to Jokic and I think Jokic deserves it.

It's definitely a fair debate (I did say I was irrationally angry, after all), but I figured it would be Jokic for sure. They just won the title in easy fashion and he laid waste to the league in the playoffs. He averaged 30-13.5-9.5 on 55/45/80 shooting in the playoffs!

I'm more rationally angry about Randle at 45. I'm far from his biggest fan but he's a really good player.

It's definitely a fair debate (I did say I was irrationally angry, after all), but I figured it would be Jokic for sure. They just won the title in easy fashion and he laid waste to the league in the playoffs. He averaged 30-13.5-9.5 on 55/45/80 shooting in the playoffs!

I'm more rationally angry about Randle at 45. I'm far from his biggest fan but he's a really good player.
There are not 23 players better than Kawhi Leonard, including Paul George.

Yeah a full strength Kawhi is at least top 10. Maybe (probably?) higher. The guy was incredible in the playoffs last year. Just, 2 games.

To be fair, they try to project missed games in these rankings so I suspect they just expect him to miss a lot of games since he has a rep for it now.

To be fair, they try to project missed games in these rankings so I suspect they just expect him to miss a lot of games since he has a rep for it now.
Durant, LBJ, and AD are in the top ten.

My top 10:
Jokic
Giannis
Luka
Steph
Tatum
SGA
KD
Bron
Booker
Embiid

If you told me you wanted AD where Embiid is, I wouldn't argue.

Just keep your fingers crossed Knicks get Giannis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom