2023-24 NBA Season | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

What do people think of his chances to make the HoF?

I think he'll get in. But I think it's going to be close.

If he does, he will be the type they make wait. My guess is no, but it will be close.
He had a short career with a sudden and steep decline - but he did have a HOF worthy 5 year peak period.

His peak was his first 5 years in the league
5 All Star Teams
3rd, 8th, 10th in MVP Voting
2 time 2nd team All-Star
3 time 3rd team All-Star
Part of a Franchise Revival

That peak is clearly better than a number of recent Hall of Famers. But after that its pretty barren resume.

Last edited:
Haven't seen the Pels much this year. Announcers were just talking about how Zion committed to conditioning and hired a personal chef. He looks good OttoinGrotto :eek:

Haven't seen the Pels much this year. Announcers were just talking about how Zion committed to conditioning and hired a personal chef. He looks good OttoinGrotto :eek:
I have sympathy for him as a fellow fat that New Orleans is a tough place if you have those demons. Where I don't have sympathy is he has 100 million more reasons than me to get in shape.

If he does, he will be the type they make wait. My guess is no, but it will be close.
He had a short career with a sudden and steep decline - but he did have a HOF worthy 5 year peak period.

His peak was his first 5 years in the league
5 All Star Teams
3rd, 8th, 10th in MVP Voting
2 time 2nd team All-Star
3 time 3rd team All-Star
Part of a Franchise Revival

That peak is clearly better than a number of recent Hall of Famers. But after that its pretty barren resume.

College player of the year helps

warriors need to move on from Klay and CP3 is obviously out.

My guess however is they sign Klay and add to the bad contract that they gave Draymond.
What do people think of his chances to make the HoF?

I think he'll get in. But I think it's going to be close.
He's better than a ton of guys in the Hall but there are also a ton of guys who were better than him that are not. Basketball Hall needs work.

This was insane to hear live. Thought I was going crazy. He sounded so confident saying it that he almost convinced me. Then I was like "dude what??"
I was listening to KC sports talk radio on the drive in to work and one of the hosts couldn't stop talking and laughing about it. It was a hilarious segment.

Last edited:
I was high when I heard that, but not as high as Reggie must’ve been.

I feel like Reggie got halfway into that and realized it wasnt the scenario he initially thought it was (if the team is up 1 in that situation with 1 FT remaining you can debate missing it because the other team is basically going to have to shoot a 3 regardless so being up 2 vs 1 doesnt mean much) and just had to power through it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom