2023-24 Portal Options | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

l

super interesting. But are we really gonna be able to pay Dickinson if we can’t find the NIL money for Jesse? Multiple sources seem to indicate that we couldn’t match what WVU or whatever program was offering Jesse. Unless we didn’t want to overpay for him because we need to have enough for Judah and other players?
Sherman I think you are behind on some updates. It would appear from some people today that money is not the issue for Syracuse, it was how much Syracuse was willing to pay and how much Jesse wanted. Sounds like from what people heard on Dean's podcast Syracuse didn't view the the crazy offers Jesse was getting as good value. I believe I am paraphrasing what I have read accurately. So Syracuse wasn't caught off guard and has money for the right player.
If I didn't frame accurate the board will correct what I missed.

Well ain't that something. Zoom meeting implies to me that the current a$k isn't an immediate no from SU-connected NIL folks.

ETA: probably should unlock his recruiting thread.

Syracuse fan
F81F654C-386A-4EF4-AD69-7C0D3DA5B9A7.gif

I came here to write that if I'm Red I'm digging under every couch cushion and panhandling on the corner to try to get Dickinson so he can turn the narrative from he lost our most important player to he made a cold decision to recruit over him. Then I saw Dickinson has a zoom with Cuse lined up. Good for you, Red and staff.

I came here to write that if I'm Red I'm digging under every couch cushion and panhandling on the corner to try to get Dickinson so he can turn the narrative from he lost our most important player to he made a cold decision to recruit over him. Then I saw Dickinson has a zoom with Cuse lined up. Good for you, Red and staff.
That’s literally the only result that would make this whole thing a net positive for Red