2023-24 Portal Options | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

I’m sure it had nothing to do with your post that said something like you look forward to his chucking at his new school and all the missed shots and turnovers.
That was probably it then. I honestly don’t remember posting that, but it sounds like something I would say. And depending on the time of the post, I was likely high.

(Not an excuse, just noting why I don’t remember.)

One thing about HD. The coaches made this call knowing what they can offer with regards to NIL. And they still made the call.
Are u saying they made the call anyways knowing we don't have squat to offer? If so, that's really comforting and shows we're not a really player with top tier kids and NIL.

Must have been day smoking. It was 9:30am. LOL.
carson-wcth.gif

Listened to his podcast today. FWIW, he described his Maryland and GTown visits as pretty “unofficial” in the sense that he was going home anyway to see family and figured he might as well visit while he’s in the area. He said he’s still wide open and hasn’t remotely decided.

Listened to his podcast today. FWIW, he described his Maryland and GTown visits as pretty “unofficial” in the sense that he was going home anyway to see family and figured he might as well visit while he’s in the area. He said he’s still wide open and hasn’t remotely decided.
So the same could be true of us if his mom has family up here

We are better than Maryland and Georgetown with HD and Judah. We have the best and biggest fanbase. He will get to go to Maui this November.

And he would still get to play at home when we go to GTown and for the ACCT.

We are better than Maryland and Georgetown with HD and Judah. We have the best and biggest fanbase. He will get to go to Maui this November.

And he would still get to play at home when we go to GTown and for the ACCT.
I don’t think we’re better than either of those teams. We also have a rookie head coach.

I don’t think we’re better than either of those teams. We also have a rookie head coach.

Gtown has a collection of guys who've never played together. Not sure who Maryland is bringing back/in.

HD/Judah and JJ is a pretty strong big 3. Benny also being a 5 star.. pending breaking through... we could be better - talent would be there.