2023-24 Portal Options | Page 76 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

Doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling about Ous. And, honestly, he looked under-sized in his hudl; in whatever league that was.

I will say 6-10 looked like a stretch. Ousmane reminded me of that kid from WVU we played in the second round a few years back.

I like that Hunter is very comfortable going either left or right. Jesse relied on the right hand too much. As far as Jesse's shooting ability, I think he's capable of better (e.g., 70%+ FT), but didn't have a green light to shoot, which kills his numbers some. He rarely took jumpers, but based on his FT%, I think he can shoot a little. Probably not as well Dickinson, but better than what he's shown because of the small sample size.

He zoom meeting'd us but is going on official visits to G-Town and Maryland this weekend.

Hopefully the fact we didn't get a visit isn't a total negative.

That was yesterday. On a podcast he said MD and Gtown were unofficials given he was headed home to the DMV area anyways. Not having a visit yet isn't news yet.

Yeah, that is what I was hoping as well.

He zoom meeting'd us but is going on official visits to G-Town and Maryland this weekend.

Yeah I think if the call went well we would get a visit on another weekend. I am glad he would not try to cram us in with 2 other visits. Let him come in next weekend for the entire weekend.

Gtown and Maryland are unofficial visits. He said something happened with his family so he's going home for the weekend, and figured he would stop by while home since he'll be busy in coming weeks.

It's nice to see Zoom is able to get dusted off and used again post-covid.
We haven't stopped using it. It's become the substitute for real meetings and an excuse to show you're actually doing something at the office.