2023-24 Portal | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal

I think I read somewhere on here that Coach Brown told his son he was not a D1 level player.
He did receive a Nebraska offer according to his X account. This is a small school in Nebraska. But maybe in Syracuse just a bench player without taking a scholarship but helping dad build up the team as a supporter.

Some of the talent entering us unreal

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

McCord is from NJ had an SU offer in high school and Rutgers offer when Brown was on staff. Would take him in a heartbeat. Wonder if this is possible?
McCord is actually from Philly. And his teammate Julian Fleming - a 5* WR also from PA - has entered the portal as well. Now kinda knowing how HCFB moves and thinks, and knowing that he has already recruited McCord, it would not surprise me at all if he went after both of those kids, maybe as a sorta "5*-come-to-Cuse-and-shine" package deal. Two PA kids playing for an OC coming in from the NFL - a Pennsylvania native himself. Would love to see something like that and wouldn't put it past Coach Fran to pull it off.

Last edited:
McCord is actually from Philly. And his teammate Julian Fleming - a 5* WR also from PA - has entered the portal as well. Now kinda knowing how HCFB moves and thinks, and knowing that he has already recruited McCord, it would not surprise me at all if he went after both of those kids, maybe as a sorta "5*-come-to-Cuse-and-shine" package deal. Two PA kids playing for an OC coming in from the NFL - a Pennsylvania native himself. Would love to something like that and wouldn't put it past Coach Fran to pull it off.
If it was a month ago, I would say you are sniffing glue. But after seeing the interest some of these recruits have in Cuse now...nothing is impossible.

McCord is actually from Philly. And his teammate Julian Fleming - a 5* WR also from PA - has entered the portal as well. Now kinda knowing how HCFB moves and thinks, and knowing that he has already recruited McCord, it would not surprise me at all if he went after both of those kids, maybe as a sorta "5*-come-to-Cuse-and-shine" package deal. Two PA kids playing for an OC coming in from the NFL - a Pennsylvania native himself. Would love to see something like that and wouldn't put it past Coach Fran to pull it off.
Originally from NJ, moved to Philly to finish his high school career. That scenario sounds great to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom