2023 Bowl Projections thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Bowl Projections thread

Good we can stop hearing about the poor JMU program that whined about not being eligible when they all knew the rules before moving the FBS.
In this era of NIL and transfers it doesn't make sense anymore to keep them out for that long. For FCS programs moving up...one year is right in my mind. The NCAA is obsolete.

LeMoyne has to wait 4 years...it makes no sense. In LeMoyne's case 2 years at the most for qualifying for the NCAA tournament. D2 to D1.

I'm so confused with the Bowl Intrest Form... it's a 0-20 scale, but there's obviously not that many ACC bowl options.

Is it lowest (best) to highest?

I'm so confused with the Bowl Intrest Form... it's a 0-20 scale, but there's obviously not that many ACC bowl options.

Is it lowest (best) to highest?
bowl interest form?

Check your email, it was in my "promotions" box in my gmail.
it will say bowl interest formim assuming in title?

I found one asking about improving experience but not bowl interest form

it will say bowl interest formim assuming in title?

I found one asking about improving experience but not bowl interest form
I can send you a link via message.

In this era of NIL and transfers it doesn't make sense anymore to keep them out for that long. For FCS programs moving up...one year is right in my mind. The NCAA is obsolete.

LeMoyne has to wait 4 years...it makes no sense. In LeMoyne's case 2 years at the most for qualifying for the NCAA tournament. D2 to D1.
I'm all for changing the rule. But under the current rules they couldn't go if all the bowl spots got filled with 6-6 teams. The whining got a bit much.

Shrader will be even healthier than he was this past Saturday and we have Dan the Man. Piece of cake

From Shraders interview he seemed like he was talking to his posse on what would be best for him. He got the team to a bowl now he has to think about his future.

From Shraders interview he seemed like he was talking to his posse on what would be best for him. He got the team to a bowl now he has to think about his future.
I’m sure he’ll think about it. But I would bet he goes out slingin

Please, please, please. This would be perfect. I wonder if, at this stage, any of the projections for the minor bowls are based on real info vs pure guesswork based on pick order and geography. Clearly some of the predictions are pure BS speculation, but didn't know if some of the predictions from national media might actually be based on real info.

I have heard the Military Bowl likes all of the SU alumni in the DC area and is taking a good look at us. Probably doesn't hurt that SU has a strong connection to the military either but I really don't think that matters as much as the other factor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom