2023 Horse Racing | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Horse Racing

The Florida Derby was one of the mos exciting races I've ever seen that I didn't bet on. Forte continues his path as the Derby favorite . What a race.
In case someone missed it.

The Florida Derby was one of the mos exciting races I've ever seen that I didn't bet on. Forte continues his path as the Derby favorite . What a race.
I tried to beat him with the #1 Mott horse Jungfrau. Didn't work.

I had #6 Angel of Empire.. So an easy win,. But I did not see that 58-1 horse coming in 2nd.. I had Reincarnate in my Exacta. I had 6 over 4-7-8 and it looked pretty good until that late run.

I thought Angel of Empire was great Saturday. Forte was wide but figured out a way to win which great horses will do. Definitely a deserving favorite but going to be interesting. The horse from Japan going to get some serious media attention Derby Week as well with how well Japan has been doing across the world these days.

Too early to start really talking too much until this weekend plays out. I like Two Phils as well.

Oaks should be great as well.

Another new "celebrity" resident of Saratoga. $1.4 million for a 1500 sq ft house. Great view overlooking the Oklahoma Track. Plus, you are neighbors with Bobby Flay.

Upsets in races 9-12 today which meant big payouts and happy grooms.

Derby cheat sheet with bio's and photos of all the horses. After today, probably anything can happen with the favorites, but I still like Derma, the Japanese horse on top, along with Angel of Empire.

I'm probably foolish for not betting Forte, but these are the horses I like in my triple box: 2, 5, 14, 17.

Hopefully the two horse is my longshot that comes in.

Horses are like my least favorite animal (obviously besides the obvious mosquitoes etc), but horse racing needs to end.

I really wanted to fade him but now that money comes back. too bad.
Angel of empire was 8/1 and is now 9/2 as the Fav.

you have like 4-5 horses that the numbers like but its been a crazy year and once you remove the one consistent horse it wouldn shock me if anything came in.

$5000 play all.all.all in the triple and hope for the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom