2023 Men's Div I Bracket | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Men's Div I Bracket

Wish we could get a guy like Chris Fake in the transfer portal. Tevlin and Fake were such big factors for ND during their championship run.

From what I’ve heard Riley Figueiras is that kind of player… and Steven is like Tevlin..
And agree that those two made the difference and were a big reason they won the title.. along with Entenmann of course

Yea dames fogo or lynch more to say really was big diff. Not sure if he just is getting better or if duke n uva just beat petey n naso into ground thay they just weren’t themslves. Cause they normally dominate n lynxh was winning some cleanly n ease. So yea def give fogo credit for what he did against two really good fogos.
It was ND who beat Petey and Naso into the ground by putting 2 poles on the wings and having them crash the FO. If Petey or Naso won cleanly the poles would body them. If the ball rolled out loose, they'd creat a pile of people trying to rake it up. Duke tried putting 2 poles on the wings in the 2nd half but wasn't as effective as ND who does it any time they face a strong FOGO.

ND'S defense is outstanding. i didn't watch the whole game but what i saw was the irish smothering dukes attack. and the mid field launch goal.. WTB ! (WHAT THE BLARNEY!) i hate Notre Damsels and their sense of golden entitlement. join all in or leave. why do we baby them ?
they're the family members who want to bring rolls to the BBQ every year.

Last edited:
In case anyone was wondering why the lacrosse season begins in February and can't go past Memorial Day, from a post on our board:

Estimated viewership
DU/PSU - 313,000
ND/UVA - 323,000

Meanwhile in softball
OU/Clemson - 886,000
Washington/Louisiana - 770,000
Bama/NWern - 744,000
Utah/SDSU - 605,000

In case anyone was wondering why the lacrosse season begins in February and can't go past Memorial Day, from a post on our board:

Estimated viewership
DU/PSU - 313,000
ND/UVA - 323,000

Meanwhile in softball
OU/Clemson - 886,000
Bama/NWern - 744,000
Utah/SDSU - 605,000

ND/Duke Monday - 757,000

[Per The Crosse Commission tweet]

Estimated viewership
DU/PSU - 313,000
ND/UVA - 323,000

Meanwhile in softball
OU/Clemson - 886,000
Bama/NWern - 744,000
Utah/SDSU - 605,000

Softball is a national sport.

MLAX isn't.

Maybe someday there'll be D1 programs on the West Coast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom