2023 Men's Div I Bracket | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Men's Div I Bracket

In case some of you forgot, there's a game today...

Looks like the "experts" weren't impressed with the Duke goalie the other day.

And Carc is absolutely screaming into the mic once again lol

I just love hearing how Tough the Kav bros are. And how O'Neill is a Generational talent... Literally can't stand Carc and Anish in the same booth.

Gave him the Garrett Epple. That was the right call. NFL you are getting a big ol fine for that

duke ain't got nobody on the front porch on O. weak sauce shots.

Liam E. has them scared. If ONeill is the best on the field he might be second best.

9e8c6d8f-2ded-4266-87db-3e277f167c77.9e05eed02ec6a1065f8e1400d90e8f35.jpeg

Don’t like either team but seeing duke getting smashed as of right now and mr generational player o’neil shut out is kinda nice. Always said to stop o’neil have to be on him constantly hammering his hands b body shots early he then thinks twice bout going as much. He gets ya early or play off him he gets confidence n goes often. Gotta play him tough non stop pressure on him. Grant need a defender to be able to do that.

To put a slight variation on an old sports bromide: it’s too bad one of these two teams has to win today.

I don’t know if purist is the right way but Danowski plays/coaches the game the way it should be. Same as Simmons/Desko teams. Fast, physical, free wheeling. I love Duke cause I’m a huge fan .of Danowski

I enjoy watching Corrigan turn purple hurling abuse at the officials.

He’s doing a fine Brian Kelly impersonation.

(Or is Brian Kelly doing a spot on Corrigan impression?)

Duke goalie dropping his stick head on that eighth ND goal was really bad technique.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom