2023 Men's Div I Bracket | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Men's Div I Bracket

Clearly the 10,000 SU fans who haven't been attending lately make a difference...

FxUVsbBWIAETN3M

make NOTRE DAME join all in or kick their ass out of conference. share the FB revenue or hit the bricks and good luck.

Anish please stop mentioning the kavanaughs for literally no reason! “The kavanaughs and the team wanted to win this championship so badly” lol. Beyond annoying. Ah well ya got one corrigan. A long time coming. They have had a bunch of good teams.

Now who think wins tarwan trophy? Do they give it to pat for playing hurt tho clearly did not help his team much at all semi final or final? Do ya give it to o’neil who was shut down for half semi n mostly all game in finals? My opinion think shelly deserves it he played great all playoffs yes his team lost but wasn’t cause of him playing bad or being shut down? Tucker n kirst prob non factors seen were out early. Guess find out soon enough.

Now who think wins tarwan trophy? Do they give it to pat for playing hurt tho clearly did not help his team much at all semi final or final? Do ya give it to o’neil who was shut down for half semi n mostly all game in finals? My opinion think shelly deserves it he played great all playoffs yes his team lost but wasn’t cause of him playing bad or being shut down? Tucker n kirst prob non factors seen were out early. Guess find out soon enough.
Insert Entenmann here...is it possible?

The only school I hate more than Duke is Notre Dame (you can throw Penn State in the mix as well). If you grew up in Syracuse I think you can probably relate.

I didn't know that. More reason to hate Penn St. But remember when the BE started it did not include football. That came later.
Yep. It was not the BE situation, but rather Paterno's proposed Eastern all-sports league. I think he was the AD at Ped State at the time.

It appears my memory continues to fade. :confused:

Duke goalie got exposed in today’s game. Made some nice saves but wasn’t really impressed with him much of season think his defense really helped. But clearly that was huge diff in this game. Etman really just stood on his head made some crazy saves.

Duke goalie got exposed in today’s game. Made some nice saves but wasn’t really impressed with him much of season think his defense really helped. But clearly that was huge diff in this game. Etman really just stood on his head made some crazy saves.
Entenmann was very good BUT his defense was spectacular and didn't allow a lot of quality shots. Duke shooters were under tremendous pressure all day and couldn't get great open looks. Nothing against Entenmann but give me a break - he's had the luxury of playing behind probably the best defensive system in the country for 3 years. I thought the game MVP could easily have been the ND fogo who was phenomenal.

Corrigan and his staff did a truly great coaching job - the offensive plays they ran at the end of the UVA game and today were very impressive to say nothing of the execution by the players. ND was very physical and kept arguably the 2 best offenses (UVA and Duke) in check.

I sure hope so. Watching ND and Duke defenses makes me think we still have a big job ahead.

We will need to improve in all facets of the game but we competed with both this year. Need to pickup a few more GBs and finish. I don’t believe we are that far away.

Still missing the FO player that can win at crunch time. We add that and we will be hard to deal with. Many have high hopes on Figueiras’s return to the defense. I think he could end up being a Chris Fake type of player which would solidify the defensive side of the field next year. Hopefully eliminate the need to rotate guys from LSM to close.

The only school I hate more than Duke is Notre Dame (you can throw Penn State in the mix as well). If you grew up in Syracuse I think you can probably relate.
Being a Maryland fan, it's Duke, Notre Dame and Hopkins that I dislike the most.

I don't go much for PSU football, but I am relatively neutral on PSU lacrosse.

Yea dames fogo or lynch more to say really was big diff. Not sure if he just is getting better or if duke n uva just beat petey n naso into ground thay they just weren’t themslves. Cause they normally dominate n lynxh was winning some cleanly n ease. So yea def give fogo credit for what he did against two really good fogos.

But was lynch second year facing off in acc believe so make finally started to figure it out. Who knows maby fogos we have after year under in better conference n comp. Next year they improve and can battle more. Wings def didn’t help and our gb pick ups def didn’t help. Either way still would try grab solid fogo n apply a 2-3 man rotation like mich,hopkins and Dame did for most of season. Like how gait would go 4-4 for each guy changing it up at end. Know sometimes didn’t mean they won but i like idea switching it up specially against team going with one guy non stop. Tiring him out as game goes as long as they can make it battle or course. Also notice lynch was pushing naso n petey off ball a lot which i always said why fogos don’t do that more. If anit winning clamp then shove dude off ball or back so can’t escape quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom