2023 MLB Season | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2023 MLB Season

My Houston +108 loved it. I wished I'd have bet more on it.

IMG_3330.jpeg

Hell yeah

The Braves are getting a very talented kid here MSOrange .
Thanks for the bag of chips!

The Braves are getting a very talented kid here MSOrange .
Thanks for the bag of chips!
Still hasn't lived up the hype. One of the many things I hate about Cashman is the prospect hugging. A majority of the prospects don't pan out, but Cashman ends up hugging them to death (releasing them when they could have been traded earlier).

12 years, $325 mil.

If not the BoSox, this was maybe my best result. Or, maybe SF.…

A million more than the previous largest pitching contract, and without having done a lick in MLB….

It will be interesting to see how long he will be ‘worth’ any of that money. People are already projecting Lincecum-like stardom for a few years and then a massive falloff due to his frame.

Oh, well. Now I need to breathlessly follow what my new GM is going to do from the remaining scraps.

The. Grapes. Are. Sour.

Historically, teams that have tried to assemble all-star teams have not done as well as teams that concentrate on putting together the best over-all roster. The all-star approach makes your payroll top heavy and you lack the depth you need for the 162 game season. Of course, if you can make the playoffs, suddenly it's about winning 2 of 3.

Wow I was wondering if my Braves would pick up another starting pitcher that I felt they needed. Hopefully he can stay healthy.
The Bravos definitely needed another arm. They don't need him at the front end of their rotation but a healthy Sale every 5th day or so would be nice. Low risk, high reward for a team ready to win now.. and if he pans pans out... they have him another affordable option for '25. X-factor, of course, is his health.

Last edited:
Wow I was wondering if my Braves would pick up another starting pitcher that I felt they needed. Hopefully he can stay healthy.
He can’t. And thanks for taking him off our hands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom