2023 NY Football Giants Season Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NY Football Giants Season Thread

Being an Orange/Giant fan seems to mean being doomed to watch mediocre (at best) offensive line play two days every weekend. For like 15 years.
It’s unbelievable.

People forget how our line stunk in 2011 - that was all Eli.

It’s really been since the 2000’s since we had a strong line. Seems impossible.

I was honestly wondering if we’d score.

At least it won’t be a shutout.

Maybe we can get a defensive TD or at least a big turnover to give us a short field?

I cannot believe how far they have fallen. I hope Daniel Jones finds a different team to play for because I think he can be a very good QB in this league. Tom Brady in his prime could not produce with this cast of garbage.

I frankly expected a step back this year because of the schedule, but not this. And I'm not sure Barkley would be making a huge difference.

cut everybody possible and sign/draft the 5 best OLinemen out there, and go from there. I’m so sick of this. 12 years of this crap.

I cannot believe how far they have fallen. I hope Daniel Jones finds a different team to play for because I think he can be a very good QB in this league. Tom Brady in his prime could not produce with this cast of garbage.
I don't know. Jones just doesn't take care of the ball.

I don't know. Jones just doesn't take care of the ball.
He did last year, though. Don’t know if he’s pressing this year or what, but with this line and Barkley out - not a good idea.

The ghost of David Gettleman will take years to be gone.

I hate to say it, Jones just isn't it. The line is an embarassment but throw the friggin ball downfield.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom