2023 Practice | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Practice

Attachments

• Syracuse Orange men’s lacrosse Reloaded roster set to take the field for Orange in 2023 - Troy...pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 67
Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to hear updates from the scrimmage if anyone can give them but...

Also wondering if anyone has heard much about our FO unit? I am anticipating the offense being good enough to score at will to be honest. I know they are young but I feel the talent is there. Has Richiusa looked good? More curious to know how our unit as a whole will look? In the past wing play has been a problem. We also have a new FO coach with Irelan out the door. That will define the season IMO

Would love to hear updates from the scrimmage if anyone can give them but...

Also wondering if anyone has heard much about our FO unit? I am anticipating the offense being good enough to score at will to be honest. I know they are young but I feel the talent is there. Has Richiusa looked good? More curious to know how our unit as a whole will look? In the past wing play has been a problem. We also have a new FO coach with Irelan out the door. That will define the season IMO

FOGO unit is going to be a work in progress. Talent is there but pretty much all of it is young and or inexperienced. Gonna be some tough games at the X, prepare yourself now.

FOGO unit is going to be a work in progress. Talent is there but pretty much all of it is young and or inexperienced. Gonna be some tough games at the X, prepare yourself now.
Kind of figured but was hoping for the best. Did Savage transfer? I thought he had the ability tone a good one. Any word on who the starter might be or are they going to rotate guys? Mullen should be a huge boost next season when he arrives.

It’s coming. This group is different.
Please don't do this to me...
Willem Dafoe Smile GIF

My sister lives in Cherry Hill, NJ.

I'd like nothing more than to annoy her and my brother-in-law this Memorial Weekend.
I’m sure. Not sure about this year but the future looks very good. Never know

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom