2023 Practice | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Practice

So was looking at vermont’s roster and tho tommy burke scares me specially since last time played them he dominated us. But i also noticed that j.j levendowski isn’t on roster anymore which believe would be senior this year (plus covid year, since his first year was the shorten season) what happen to him? Thought he was a good player had a decent 2021 year his actuall freshman full year then the next year didn’t play a whole a lot. Was little disappointed when he left after fall ball from cuse cause his UA game he made some sick plays. Just curious why he isn’t on team anymore.

Unofficial score at half
Cuse 9
UM 3

Huge improvement from last year. Trying to get more details.

Everyone got out healthy.

This is welcome news, especially after last year when the Wolverines blew them out and took Hiltz out for the year. Hard to draw too many conclusions, especially with not much info, but it’s good news and I’ll take it.

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated. If someone could provide goal scorers that would be great. Were there any surprise starters? How did faceoffs look?

Michigan are a talented team so it’s nice to see this sort of result. Keep up the momentum.

If we get no updates I am just going to assume hiltz with 9 goals in the first half.
So was looking at vermont’s roster and tho tommy burke scares me specially since last time played them he dominated us. But i also noticed that j.j levendowski isn’t on roster anymore which believe would be senior this year (plus covid year, since his first year was the shorten season) what happen to him? Thought he was a good player had a decent 2021 year his actuall freshman full year then the next year didn’t play a whole a lot. Was little disappointed when he left after fall ball from cuse cause his UA game he made some sick plays. Just curious why he isn’t on team anymore.
JJ looked like a real problem when we faced him in 2021. Fast with a good shot. Too bad he didn’t stick with it but glad we don’t have to go up against him this year

Hiltz wearing the 36 practice jersey in that video. Rosa is 10 on the roster but can’t imagine that’s him going around the world. Thanks for essentially nothing lol. Don’t know who is who as it appears each player just through on a practice jersey

Curious to hear if folks can offer any insight as to how we might use our long sticks… obviously Caccamo will start at close. I’m assuming Olexo stays at LSM. Might we bump Clary down to close given how many LSM’s are on the roster? Curious if Dwan or any of the other frosh have stood out. Appreciate any insight

Curious to hear if folks can offer any insight as to how we might use our long sticks… obviously Caccamo will start at close. I’m assuming Olexo stays at LSM. Might we bump Clary down to close given how many LSM’s are on the roster? Curious if Dwan or any of the other frosh have stood out. Appreciate any insight

Sounds like in the fall it was Caden Kol and Landon Clary starting at close. Not sure if it’s stayed the same but I’m curious as well. With his length wondering if Dwan is first off the bench for Man Down.

It will take all my forensic skills to figure out who hit the around the world shot. Hiltz definitely wearing 36

It will take all my forensic skills to figure out who hit the around the world shot. Hiltz definitely wearing 36

Yup and Spallina 28

Last edited:
closing the scrimmage to the public AND scrambling the jersey numbers is paranoid behavior. it's a lacrosse scrimmage not a CIA black site

SU always closes their spring scrimmages to the media but I agree on the number switching, seems over the top and really unnecessary

Told Spallina and Burtwhistle were high scorers as well as Hiltz getting a few Cuse goalie play was also very strong mid fields were all mixed Too bad this was a closed event.

Unfortunately the preseason scrimmages always closed to the public. However, SU used to provide a write up post game with stats and scoring which would have been great this year. Good news is next week we all get a front row seat.

Told Spallina and Burtwhistle were high scorers as well as Hiltz getting a few Cuse goalie play was also very strong mid fields were all mixed Too bad this was a closed event.
I know Jake Murphy had 2 CTs and an assist on transition. Just because he text me when I asked how he did. He said the D played well too. Don't know much else until I talk to him.

Hiltz wearing the 36 practice jersey in that video. Rosa is 10 on the roster but can’t imagine that’s him going around the world. Thanks for essentially nothing lol. Don’t know who is who as it appears each player just through on a practice jersey

Looks like most guys just traded jerseys with a teammate. Spallina is wearing 28, Caccamo 22. Kol wearing 7, Leo wearing 33. Rosa is wearing number 9 which makes me think the around the worlder is Birtwistle, which would add up.

This is your weekly installment of CSI: Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom