2024 PGA Tour | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2024 PGA Tour

Clarks 60 today was pretty nice.
had a bogey where he had to play left handed greenside shot
and then last 3 holes left putts in the heart on 16 and 17 and a few inches off an eagle on 18
that close to 57
I think we see a lot of low scores on both tours this year as they are in competition for eyeballs. "These guys are good".

Ben An 28/1
Sungjae 33/1
Cam Young 35/1
Conners 55/1
Yu 80/1
Mitchell 100/1

Took An in Mayo OAD. Really excited to settle in on Sunday and UMass hoop/WMPO/Super Bowl. I hope I don't have any work to do Monday.

Watching the Phoenix Open. Every golfer coming up at least 20 or 30 feet short on 16. The weather is playing havoc with the tee times. Hopefully they can get back on schedule tomorrow.

Watching the Phoenix Open. Every golfer coming up at least 20 or 30 feet short on 16. The weather is playing havoc with the tee times. Hopefully they can get back on schedule tomorrow.
Looks like the originally scheduled late Thursday/Early Friday golfers were able to get in 36 today. Some guys on the other end of the draw will have to play 36 Saturday if they make the cut. The current leader at -12 Novack is OWG #307. One of jncuse's Canucks is one shot back.

Had a piece of Theegala pre tournament. Put some $ on Taylor Saturday morning. I see that those 2 and Scheffler were starting to separate around 12:30 so I put some on Scottie. He then bogies the next hole. :mad:

Had a piece of Theegala pre tournament. Put some $ on Taylor Saturday morning. I see that those 2 and Scheffler were starting to separate around 12:30 so I put some on Scottie. He then bogies the next hole. :mad:
This morning put money on Taylor, Speith and Ghim. Looks like I'm rooting for Taylor as the other two haven't made a move yet. I like Theegala, but I don't trust him to win.

I have hoffman mcnealy kitayama novak for something to watch for.

This morning put money on Taylor, Speith and Ghim. Looks like I'm rooting for Taylor as the other two haven't made a move yet. I like Theegala, but I don't trust him to win.

I think the fact they didn't redraw the pairings in the 4th rd. will help Theegala. I just put $35 on Hoffman at 10-1.

So my potential wins are:
Theegala: $410 (bet $10)
Taylor: $275 (bet $50)
Scheffler: $290 (bet $100)
Hoffman: $385 (bet $35)

As long of some interloper like Cam Young, Novack, or Burns doesn't win I'll make some money.

Goddamn I hate Cam Young with a passion

This one's over. Scheffler just outclasses all these guys.

This one's over. Scheffler just outclasses all these guys.
college gameday sport GIF

Took Chuck +590 with a DK boost to cover my losses for the week and pay for dinner tonight

Too bad if Charlie doesnt get this win. Taylor sprayed it most of the day and then gets lucky on 18 with the drive and the terrible putt that goes in to tie.

What a coward Jake Knapp is. I hate betting on this bs.

What a coward Jake Knapp is. I hate betting on this bs.
I've tried a couple times to get interested. There are no names on the leaderboard I recognize. Then Doug Ghim made an appearance, which sort of speaks for itself.

IMG_3547.jpeg

And one more 40/1 at turning stone hehe

Anthony Kim will make his return to LIV this week.

AK76 just pulled off a rare feat. He finished DFL each day.

76-76-74

Tiger Woods wins Bobby Jones Award. What won it for him?: The serial womanizing and cheating on his wife, or was it the danger he created on the roads?

Greatest golfer ever? Almost certainly. But an award given to 'an individual who demonstrates the spirit, personal character and respect for the game exhibited by Jones'?

Hey, I'm just reporting it...

Tiger Woods wins Bobby Jones Award. What won it for him?: The serial womanizing and cheating on his wife, or was it the danger he created on the roads?

Greatest golfer ever? Almost certainly. But an award given to 'an individual who demonstrates the spirit, personal character and respect for the game exhibited by Jones'?

Hey, I'm just reporting it...
Don't forget the 'roids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom