2024 - Portal Tracker | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2024 - Portal Tracker

I posted his name in the other thread about centers...

Him & Erik Reynolds would give us two kids that I think could make us competitive immediately.

Reynolds, Starling, Freeman, Brown, Williams is a good first 5.

That lineup is pretty solid. We would need Starling to step some in the playmaking department.

Yes yes and big yes. He would fit in seamlessly
Apparently there have been motor/effort issues at Drexel that have held him back soooo he is exactly what we need on the court but might be a bit of a risk fixing our other problems.

If I see our name mentioned with Josh Cohen I'll give my thoughts. But I think he can be an ACC starter if you have a backup who is a rim protector.

I posted his name in the other thread about centers...

Him & Erik Reynolds would give us two kids that I think could make us competitive immediately.

Reynolds, Starling, Freeman, Brown, Williams is a good first 5.
We still have no TRUE PG out of that. This is the one thing lacking for YEARS at SU.

Last edited:
I don't know how programs function without a GM with support staff both on the analysis of potential transfers on the skill and fit side of things and the financial side of NIL (that I know can't officially be tied to the school, but you have to be able to understand how much someone will cost if you have a budget).

I'm not angry about it, but this is a big lift.