2024 - Portal Tracker | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2024 - Portal Tracker

Oh, I don't know. I haven't heard word one ifn that regard. Just thought he was interesting and wanted to know more.
It's a weird situation. He got quoted yesterday saying that he didn't think leaving was an option up until the last 48 hours. I know for a fact that UMass has real NIL money to play with and he got handsomely compensated to go there last year. Piecing it together, I tend to believe that Frank told the collective not to overspend on Cohen. And say what you want about Frank Martin but I trust him as an evaluator.

Watching Seton Hall St Joes to get a look at Reynolds and if we’re really getting him can we take his center too? This kid is awesome. 7’ 285 with a jumper and nimble. Let’s make it a package deal.
The center makes a lot of mistakes but he’s a freshman and nowhere close to a project. I’d take him over McLeod now.

I want their center. The 7’1” kid is very good. There’s talk he might end up at North Carolina because of the connection with Ingram.
If that happens we should call Washington the day it happens. Can’t see him being happy coming off the bench for a second year.