2024 - Portal Tracker | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

2024 - Portal Tracker

This kid might set a portal record by the time he graduates.
I guess his dad died last month and his mom can't speak english so Marcus has to go back closer to Southern California to help support the family

Pretty nice looking player out of D2. Not sure how high of a ceiling he has or teams that will show interest but his tape is pretty solid. I'm not saying we should show interest in this kid but I just hope that whoever we go after is fundamentally sound. I'm so sick of watching bad basketball players.

A quality mid range fadeaway jumper is almost impossible to defend.

Marcus Adams in the portal for the third time in less than a year seems both impossible and inevitable at the same time. Hope he finds what he is looking for this time around!

Marcus Adams in the portal for the third time in less than a year seems both impossible and inevitable at the same time. Hope he finds what he is looking for this time around!
Who knows what that dude is looking for. It doesn't appear to be competitive basketball, as all three of the programs are really strong bball programs.

Who knows what that dude is looking for. It doesn't appear to be competitive basketball, as all three of the programs are really strong bball programs.
Marcus' dad died earlier this year. I would imagine he will want to play closer to home. His younger brother, Maximo, holds a Syracuse offer and plays HS ball in Calif. I have been in touch with their AAU coach, and it's been a really rough time for the family.

The real Q is right.
William Kyle III has some athletic ability...footwork and hops.
Would like to see him backing someone down in the post because he'll face much tougher defense against some of the big teams.

But he did get about his average of 13 points and 6.6 rebounds against Iowa State.
Lousy from the line at 58 percent.