2024 - Portal Tracker | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

2024 - Portal Tracker

Posted it already in the Dakota Leffew thread but feels like it might be more appropriate here:

For anyone interested, I have a little spreadsheet here that has the stats for some of our transfer targets in games against top 150 KenPom teams. Also includes stats from Donnie Freeman's high school league and Elijah Moore's stats in Overtime Elite.

Spreadsheet
I can add whoever else in there if you guys request as long as it's not a crazy number of players to add. It doesn't take all that long.

Another says he's out of there at BC -
Oof, rough week for BC . Shame

Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

He was more highly touted when he left NCSt for Clemson than Middlebrooks who transferred from Clemson for NCSt this season. Opinions have probably changed. Clark though was hurt for Clemson quite a bit of the year.

I would be utterly stunned if Red plans on Westry being a starter next year, never mind start at PG the most important position on the floor. Big plans for him on next year's team, yes, but it would be an insane gamble not to get a starting-caliber PG from the portal. And I'm a huge Westry fan.
I don't even know why people believe this crap. Dude hasn't played for two years, has never been a full time point guard and the head coach is going to start him there?

I know Red wouldn't ever do that, but if he did he probably shouldn't be a head coach.