2024 - Portal Tracker | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

2024 - Portal Tracker

I thought that there was a rule that said kids could play without sitting out a year by using the portal but after that transfers had to sit a year like the old rules. I guess that got changed with NIL so kids could follow the money?

I thought that there was a rule that said kids could play without sitting out a year by using the portal but after that transfers had to sit a year like the old rules. I guess that got changed with NIL so kids could follow the money?
I've seen some reports lately, amid all the legal stuff, stating that transfers can move more than once and still play immediately. I could be wrong though :)

Zero correlation. Mitchell plays the 4 which is Cooper Flaggs position. They are bringing in two five star centers in Maluach and Ngonba. And before you ask they have 2 other 5 star small forwards.
The brotherhood the strong :)

I've seen some reports lately, amid all the legal stuff, stating that transfers can move more than once and still play immediately. I could be wrong though :)
There is a kid on duquesne who played at 5 schools in 5 years. Its the wild west. No rules whatsoever

NIL is totally different. The rule was challenged and was struck down because it was applied arbitrarily. Then the NCAA said f..it.

If I was a Duke fan I’d be pretty sick of seeing UConn win 4 titles in the same time they’ve won 1 spitting out one and done after one and done while UConn mostly at best had NBA role playets. Last one was 2015 for them. I wonder what it would take for Scheyer to be in the hot seat.
If he is top 3 ACC every year it would be hard to fire him right?

Would like this kid but got a feeling he's going to want some big NIL. Think playing time was an issue at Auburn as Pearl loves to use his bench -
It’s not your money so who cares