2024 Seating Changes | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

so 129 goes from $760 to over a grand? That is where my friend's seats are.
Mine also. Actually I just pulled my 2023 bill and it was $805 for my 2 seats. 129 used to be split into 2 price zones. I was in the one that matched 128. Thinking of moving across the field. Can get even closer to mid field for less money.
Or do I go down to 1 seat since I live in AZ. I originally had 1 seat, but hard to sell on the exchange. When I went to 2 seats, they all sold for games I could not attend. ORRRR not get season seats at all.
Keeping my women's floor seat. Also a big increase, but it is in donation money. And they are still very reasonable.

The new location will provide students with easier access to seating and amenities due to its proximity to the student entrance at Gate F and the new Miron Victory Court. The Syracuse University Marching Band will also relocate to the east endzone.
I know the Mirons. Can I just tell Bob that I don't want to have to give up my seat in 328? That'll work, right?!

So are the new student seats in the lower bowl going to be the padded ones? They also took away about 5 sections upstairs that people liked because of the angle to watch play development. I guess we can all cram into the other end zone.

My 4 seats with seatbacks last year in 316 were $695 and are now $1400. So more than doubled. Take into account the $200 I paid for seatbacks and it actually tripled for many in my section.
yikes... not awesome.

All told, this is more reasonable than I expected. Obviously the premium seats are more and we've already heard they would be. But that's a small area and they'll be able to get it so they should charge it.

Feel bad for the folks who lose seats to the students but that was unavoidable. They needed to move the band to accommodate premium basketball seats. And the students wanted to move, too. So you end up with one whole area on the other side which makes sense. More home side seats on lower end open up too, so school can make more off those and offset the increases elsewhere.

I think this map does a better job at reflecting the value/benefits of seats compared to the past. Some areas were ridic. underpriced before. This is more balanced.

My 4 seats with seatbacks last year in 316 were $695 and are now $1400. So more than doubled. Take into account the $200 I paid for seatbacks and it actually tripled for many in my section.
Seems like you previously had the best deal in the dome. you paid 174 for a season ticket with a seatback in a pretty good spot? I know it sucks they're going up but that's a section that was underpriced then. The prior pricing map was odd.

This is going to be awesome. The rendering looks incredible.

No one cares about all you whiners having to get new seats.

resize

Last edited:
Torrey Ball, Deputy Athletics Director for Business Development at Syracuse University, joins Steve Infanti and Paulie Scibilia to discuss big announcements made today in regards to the JMA Dome, seating, and season ticket holders.

I meant first time I had heard of that concept for us.

I have no idea what other schools do. I assume some of the big boys garnish your wages and make you donate some blood.
You omitted "Dibs on your First Born".

All told, this is more reasonable than I expected. Obviously the premium seats are more and we've already heard they would be. But that's a small area and they'll be able to get it so they should charge it.

Feel bad for the folks who lose seats to the students but that was unavoidable. They needed to move the band to accommodate premium basketball seats. And the students wanted to move, too. So you end up with one whole area on the other side which makes sense. More home side seats on lower end open up too, so school can make more off those and offset the increases elsewhere.

I think this map does a better job at reflecting the value/benefits of seats compared to the past. Some areas were ridic. underpriced before. This is more balanced.

View attachment 236630
More than doubled my seat prices
I know people traditionally like to be closer to their team's bench, but I'd love if Otto's Army's most vocal students sit in that corner close to the opponents bench

So 2/1 you can put your money down but have no idea what seat you're getting? At least per the Carlson article on dot com.

Correct. Money is due before the actual seat selection in may/june. The rumor is though they will accommodate refund request.

It's better than I had expected although since my seats are in the endzone that is not the new student section I hope they do not get poached by those of you that have to move.

It's better than I had expected although since my seats are in the endzone that is not the new student section I hope they do not get poached by those of you that have to move.
Thats about the only thing I’m worried about sitting in 212. Hoping my group can stay together

I suppose on 2/1 you can add seats if you want as well.

nice that the seat view has the same number of people in my row as on a normal game.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thought "Miron Victory Court" might've been an SUAD misspelling (Micron?) that we've come to know and love?

Thanks to SUFaninNJ's subsequent post confirming the Miron Family's generosity.

Thank you, no idea how you found these. In typical Syracuse fashion they hyperlinked something that didn’t lead us to what they stated
haha they are the DMV of big time college athletic departments.

I have been in 123 since '98... not please.... I assumed my seats may move a little but who knows now.