2024 Seating Changes | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

My only question was can you add additional seats in the process or will it require Manual intervention come May.

No rush to really pay them now since until May its all the same donor money. The earlier you pay the sooner they get to play with the money I guess.

The bigger question is will some mystery day they assign the Priority pts and people will scramble wondering why they are missing pts. I wonder why they don't just do it unless they are really having an issue figuring it out.

My only question was can you add additional seats in the process or will it require Manual intervention come May.

No rush to really pay them now since until May its all the same donor money. The earlier you pay the sooner they get to play with the money I guess.

The bigger question is will some mystery day they assign the Priority pts and people will scramble wondering why they are missing pts. I wonder why they don't just do it unless they are really having an issue figuring it out.
By paying for football now I can spread out football and basketball invoices.

I agree... but to add seats just call your rep. That's how I did it in the past.

Yeah? I’m well aware of that???

I literally said all of this earlier, weeks ago etc

Everyone will pick new seats, as your current seats no longer exist.

As Syracuse sees it, this is a brand new stadium
Understood, was just trying to clarify the 'classification' question someone else asked just before is all.

Renewed tonight in the same section as last year. What was section 117 last year is now only section 116. $150 more than last year for two seats.
Yep. Exact same here. I 'renewed' today, we are directly opposite you on the other side of the field. We used to be 129, now if we are in exact same spot in 'new' seats, we are now 130 and a bit more cash required.

Yep. Exact same here. I 'renewed' today, we are directly opposite you on the other side of the field. We used to be 129, now if we are in exact same spot in 'new' seats, we are now 130 and a bit more cash required.
I was 336, now it is 335 as they use to split the sections with the gates/stairs but aren't anymore. I must have far enough down that technically what I renewed at can be almost on the 25-35ish on the away side in the 100 sections, and on the 10-20ish for the home side, versus my exact 30 yard seats 4 up from the gate/stairs last year. But, have to say it opens up alot of opportunities for my seats now. Across the Isle last year was 525 or so for a seat vs the 325/350 as I recall. I kinda like sitting on the home side, so it might be tough to go to the 100's on the visitors as I know they will be scouped up on the home side.

You will be able to pick from anywhere in the dome

You are slotted at what ever zone/pricing group you were at last year

Best way to do it is look at what color you were in from last season on the seating chart and you were charged whatever the price that color is this season
I'm not sure that's accurate. 129 is $750 per on the chart and my friend was charged $800 something for two. Obviously he won't be in 129.

I was 336, now it is 335 as they use to split the sections with the gates/stairs but aren't anymore. I must have far enough down that technically what I renewed at can be almost on the 25-35ish on the away side in the 100 sections, and on the 10-20ish for the home side, versus my exact 30 yard seats 4 up from the gate/stairs last year. But, have to say it opens up alot of opportunities for my seats now. Across the Isle last year was 525 or so for a seat vs the 325/350 as I recall. I kinda like sitting on the home side, so it might be tough to go to the 100's on the visitors as I know they will be scouped up on the home side.
Yeah SU changed the pricing on the visitors bench side. What used to be premium A level from the 30 yd line to the 50 on the lower 100 level on visitor bench side, are now level B seat, by cost. But, the seats in 300 level are now the same on both sides of the field. The only A level seating downstairs (and the only A level ANYWHERE now), is 101 and 130 lower level behind su bench

I'm not sure that's accurate. 129 is $750 per on the chart and my friend was charged $800 something for two. Obviously he won't be in 129.
That sounds like Level C 200 for seat, 200 donation... x 2

My old seats doubled in price if I look at the color coded map.

Very misleading to have people “renew” thinking they are in same general area as before.

You aren’t renewing anything. You are placing a deposit on a new seat. Your deposit is what you paid for the seat last year.

In May you will select new seats and it has nothing to do with where you sat last year. The amount you put down now has nothing to do with it, except for the donation charge which may boost your rank.

This will be a sh-show when all is said and done and people will be oissed

It goes by last season….not what the $ amount is but the section

129 last season ticket cost per ticket was $350 and was in the “green” section

This year the “green” section tickets are $400

They are not going by your section, it’s by color

My old seats doubled in price if I look at the color coded map.

Very misleading to have people “renew” thinking they are in same general area as before.

You aren’t renewing anything. You are placing a deposit on a new seat. Your deposit is what you paid for the seat last year.

In May you will select new seats and it has nothing to do with where you sat last year. The amount you put down now has nothing to do with it, except for the donation charge which may boost your rank.

This will be a sh-show when all is said and done and people will be oissed

I don’t think they will be pissed as a lot of effort has gone in to try and make this as smooth as possible and to protect the base as best as possible.

I’m going to bet they most people will end up exactly where they want to be

Is there a time you can go to the dome and view your potential seats. I have had football seasons in the past (not in the past few years) and seems I could view the seating before purchase in the past.

I’m not sure on this but it seems with the construction timeline that this won’t be possible.

Sounds like most of the work will be done over the summer.

My donations and priory point ranking works and has except for a week a couple months ago. Everybody I know say theirs works too.
I made a donation a couple of weeks ago, and it hasn't shown up yet. There is a lag of some length.

There is a big lag in the donations which will be a bigger deal if people donate end of April and dont see it quick.

Hopefully priority pts gets fixed soon they said.

but as bad as Fball is Bball is much worse.

Sidearm is just so bad.

I wonder what the new ticket restructure does for all those people who jumped in on the special game plan pricing.. We know they sold a ton of those tickets. Those people who had those seats will see many of them gone before they get to jump back in. They dont get donor pts and many of them sat in some of the cheaper upperdeck areas. The compression of the 2 upperdecks might not be so bad even with losing so many seats up there..

I wonder what the new ticket restructure does for all those people who jumped in on the special game plan pricing.. We know they sold a ton of those tickets. Those people who had those seats will see many of them gone before they get to jump back in. They dont get donor pts and many of them sat in some of the cheaper upperdeck areas. The compression of the 2 upperdecks might not be so bad even with losing so many seats up there..

You do realize they don’t hold those seats for the next year right?

You do realize they don’t hold those seats for the next year right?
yes. Thats why I was wondering what they do.. In the old world they jumped in and got decent seats for a few games. Now with a reduction in seats if they dont get season tickets they may not be able to cherry pick a package as easily. More demand less quantity. it may be a better sellers market for STH on the re-sale as well.

yes. Thats why I was wondering what they do.. In the old world they jumped in and got decent seats for a few games. Now with a reduction in seats if they dont get season tickets they may not be able to cherry pick a package as easily. More demand less quantity. it may be a better sellers market for STH on the re-sale as well.

Gotcha, I see what you’re saying now

Yeah could be a tougher market

Great for season ticket holders

I was told today that don't expect donor levels and points to change much before Mid April, almost felt like they were trying to get people to renew blind before the numbers get released..

I was told today that don't expect donor levels and points to change much before Mid April, almost felt like they were trying to get people to renew blind before the numbers get released..
My information is that Donor Rank will be updated in early March. They are working on the longevity bonus and it is being constructed piecemeal. Don’t want to release an incomplete picture apparently.

You do not need to commit until May 1. Renewing now gives you the ability to take advantage of payment plan, but if you want to wait to see how things transpire you have until May 1 and it will not affect your place in line.

My information is that Donor Rank will be updated in early March. They are working on the longevity bonus and it is being constructed piecemeal. Don’t want to release an incomplete picture apparently.

You do not need to commit until May 1. Renewing now gives you the ability to take advantage of payment plan, but if you want to wait to see how things transpire you have until May 1 and it will not affect your place in line.
Exactly, we’re renewing after the Spring game because we want to check out the new section we plan on moving to first.

I was told the same. its bit by bit. Not really sure why though? Maybe they are having a hard time figuring it out? They couldnt even tell me how many years I was in their system which seemed strange.

I had seats in 336 for years. I was right on the aisle a few feet from more expensive seats. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I made a move to 328 a couple of years ago. I regret it a bit now as I'm homeless with the student section moving there. David, my ticket broker, or whatever his title is, told me I was ranked #3 in my donation category. Since I was only a $50 donation away from bumping up a level, I donated an extra $75 in hopes that it'll increase my chances of getting a seat that I like when it's my turn to choose.