2024 Seating Changes | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

yeah nothing has happened for me yet.. still says 2023. maybe its also rolling out be level?

I forced a logout and I can see totals on something call Donor rank Test page, but the actual donor rank page still shows as last year.

I have an updated donor rank. Two things:
  1. I'm not sure why they moved away from the prior giving levels (the names)? Since i didnt screen shot where I previously was, it's difficult for me to track my progress.
  2. I just made last month a healthy donation to the University that I assumed would move me up. I'm not sure that really occurred. I thought i would have jumped levels, not just received priority points. Guess i was wrong.

Yeah. I wonder if the new page is the real new page? If so, not as useful since you cant see a real ranking.

My level jumped a ton which doesn't feel right unless the Donor rank is some variation of what it used to be?

Just by looking at raw numbers several thousand people disappeared in the rankings for me to jump that much. Or the number is really a level ranking and several hundred people jumped into the level and everyone has tons of priority pts?

Remember any donations, etc...after 4/12 donations, etc...are not computed yet
My donation was before that, so the confusion is more because we no longer even see the level we are on unless that page just isn't updating yet?

Not that we really know the CAF numbers for 2024 anyway and you can see how they varied over the last 5 yrs.

I can see from the new page that I am in the new level. But its unclear of the rank is for the level or the overall ranking. It says Donor Rank which used to be the overall ranking.

Now of course if massive amounts of people have not renewed like several thousand the numbers would make a little sense.

Last edited:
My donation was before that, so the confusion is more because we no longer even see the level we are on unless that page just isn't updating yet?

Not that we really know the CAF numbers for 2024 anyway and you can see how they varied over the last 5 yrs.
Be careful...you could be looking at '23 data...it is sorta confusing at first

I can see the confusion on the navigation to this, but I see that I have now jumped up quite a bit.
Im Out Amy Poehler GIF by FOX TV

I can't even renew right now. That plus the fact that my donor rank tells me I have never donated is fun. This is the first business day after the Spring Game. Not the time to be messing around with the system.

If you look at the numbers as, is you would think 75% of the people have not renewed yet?

I can't even renew right now. That plus the fact that my donor rank tells me I have never donated is fun. This is the first business day after the Spring Game. Not the time to be messing around with the system.
Exactly why the idea of not showing the numbers until this last week didn't make sense.

If it was done more real time, you could have seen your level go down as people renewed and had a sense of that. Now we really have no idea where we stand.

Priority pts is a big mystery as well within a level.

If you knew 25% have renewed so far you could think you would drop a chunk of ranking if you knew it was 80% you would think not as much movement.

It is hard to know to donate without information to make an informed guess with.

I jumped up quite a bit. My priority rank jumped 214 points. 200 would be from being season ticket holders for football and basketball for twenty years.

Donor Rank information below is calculated on giving and ticket data based on what has been processed in our system as of April 12, 2024. This page will be updated again prior to the May 1 Donor Rank lock date.

*Please login with your MyCuse account credentials to view your Donor Rank. If you are logged in and do not see a Donor Rank, you have yet to make a donation or renew your season tickets as of April 12, 2024.*

They charged my credit card on April 11. Must be it takes a day to make it from one end of the office to the other.

I even got a letter from John Wildhack himself (with honors and benefits) reminding me that as of the 10th I hadn't renewed yet.

Im assuming the lowly new STHs like me who only donated $144 are still waiting to be processed...I wish I knew what I needed to do to move up by now...

Im assuming the lowly new STHs like me who only donated $144 are still waiting to be processed...I wish I knew what I needed to do to move up by now...
Call your tix rep

You most likely want to get to the $500 level if your seating location is pretty desirable

Shoot me a Message with your cell# if you want some immediate feedback
I can talk you through your options

The new STH are not even on the list yet for the seating process from what they have said. Only those from last year and back are vetted right now.

Anyone new this year will pick after all the others are done.

donating to the $500 level moves you up, but also are you in an area with low demand anyway like the upperdecks where you will be in some range thats within a couple rows of where you sat last year. Spending money to not really move anyplace.

Just got off the phone with my rep. I made a donation on April 16 that was not reflected. The numbers we got today were pulled April 12. My donation is there, just not reflected in the system yet. There will be 2 more updates before May 1, and they also have to do an update after May 1, so beware your priority group and umber could change after the lock date. The reason is that it sometimes takes a day or 2 to reflect the donation. So an April 30 might not be in there until May 2 or 3. The donation would still have to be made before the lock date though.

Just got off the phone with my rep. I made a donation on April 16 that was not reflected. The numbers we got today were pulled April 12. My donation is there, just not reflected in the system yet. There will be 2 more updates before May 1, and they also have to do an update after May 1, so beware your priority group and umber could change after the lock date. The reason is that it sometimes takes a day or 2 to reflect the donation. So an April 30 might not be in there until May 2 or 3. The donation would still have to be made before the lock date though.
Thanks! I made mine months ago. I left my rep a message. Thanks, everyone!

It still would be nice to know where you rank in your level. that is the biggest bang for the money in the lower 4 levels.

2 more updates after today over the 8 days before it locks.

Interesting that they said renewals were going well but based on the number I am now many have not renewed at all.

At this point if you add up everyone at my level I passed and everyone at the level above me I still moved way more than even that.

Are BBall tickets from 23-24 part of this donation pool or not because that alone would explain a big chunk of the differences from the rankings on the 2023 page. It would make it more fair money wise to people who just have FB seasons to not lump the BB in the money side of the donations but give them the priority pts. OF course the BB/FB people would want it that way.

Another way to look at it is how many STH seats are there in this process. The lower bowl is sold at a much higher level than the upper. what is the seat split roughly 15k lower decks 1 and 2 vs 30K upperdeck?

then remove the student seats. so 10K of STH at an avg of 4 seats thats 2500 then 10-15k in the upper another 3-4K . would 6500 unique FB STH be a low guess?

We know there are about 10-11K total STH across the sports.

Last edited:
I just got off the phone with my Rep. Donor rank is based on donations made this year only. Doesn't matter if you are renewing after having tickets for 1 year or for 30 years. Only looking at this years donation. Priority points are based on how long you have been a ticket holder and past donations