2024 Seating Changes | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

If the Monday update happens as reps have said, then people should see a much closer actual number to what their ranking will be. I wouldn't be surprised if people see last week's number close to double as you go down levels.

Though going from 50 to 100 is less of an issue than 1000 to 2000.

Left a message for my rep….nothing. Unbelievable.

Are you sure “your ticket rep” is even still there?

I mean - it’s a ticket rep.
It’s not like a SCOTUS justice where it’s a lifetime appointment.

I’d recommend next asking “do you know who I am?”

And then demand to speak to the manager.

Keeping in mind that the volume of calls is likely very high right now, if you truly feel your rep is unresponsive within reasonable expectations or is not providing the level of service you deserve, the manager for ticket sales contact info is available on the staff directory of Cuse.com. Conversely, if your rep has gone above and beyond that level of service deserves to be recognized and can serve as a positive influence on the entire team. Email is probably the best and most efficient channel to use when providing feedback.

Last edited:
Left a message for my rep….nothing. Unbelievable.

Back to math again.

8 hr day @ 15 per call thats 32 people a day. They dont have dozens of staff to roll people to either.

And not just calls there are emails and all the other related stuff to deal with during a day

given that we are renewing bb and fb at the same time. they could be dealing with 1-2000 people who waited until the end

Are you calling on a Sat or did you leave a message earlier in the week?

I dealt with my reps weeks ago , it was about 2 day turn around time back then, and its got to be way busier now with people waiting so late in the game/

Back to math again.

8 hr day @ 15 per call thats 32 people a day. They dont have dozens of staff to roll people to either.

And not just calls there are emails and all the other related stuff to deal with during a day

given that we are renewing bb and fb at the same time. they could be dealing with 1-2000 people who waited until the end

Are you calling on a Sat or did you leave a message earlier in the week?

I dealt with my reps weeks ago , it was about 2 day turn around time back then, and its got to be way busier now with people waiting so late in the game/

Something we agree on here during the reseating!!

These guys a SWAMPED

Waiting until the last minute for major questions and concerns, no offense to anyone, is a bit foolish.

Expect delayed response times right now, these guys are busting their asses and not all questions are quick yes and no’s

And some of these questions need manager approval to be answered or changes to accounts etc

Something we agree on here during the reseating!!

These guys a SWAMPED

Waiting until the last minute for major questions and concerns, no offense to anyone, is a bit foolish.

Expect delayed response times right now, these guys are busting their asses and not all questions are quick yes and no’s

And some of these questions need manager approval to be answered or changes to accounts etc
I called weeks ago. Nothing…left a message. Called again…left another message. I’m not trying to Karen this thing. I’d just like to be able to talk to someone. Doesn’t seem like too much to ask.

I called weeks ago. Nothing…left a message. Called again…left another message. I’m not trying to Karen this thing. I’d just like to be able to talk to someone. Doesn’t seem like too much to ask.
Are you calling a general line or your actual rep? Does your actual rep still work there? Did you try emailing?

Are you calling a general line or your actual rep? Does your actual rep still work there? Did you try emailing?I got quick email and call responses. Your current rep info should be clear on Cuse.com page when signed in.

Are you sure “your ticket rep” is even still there?

I mean - it’s a ticket rep.
It’s not like a SCOTUS justice where it’s a lifetime appointment.

I’d recommend next asking “do you know who I am?”

And then demand to speak to the manager.

Are you calling a general line or your actual rep? Does your actual rep still work there? Did you try emailing?
My actual rep, he still works there, and I emailed. I’ll just try again Monday

Ding Ding Ding we have a ranking update. with the 12th pick the Bills traded down again.

Kinda surprised How little I dropped. still a decent chunk left to renew based on previous years. I would say 10-15% left to go.

Last edited:
Ding Ding Ding we have a ranking update. with the 12th pick the Bills traded down again.

Kinda surprised How little I dropped. still a decent chunk left to renew based on previous years. I would say 10-15% left to go.
WEIRD it only shows a portion of what i gave in april and most was done before 4/26

WEIRD it only shows a portion of what i gave in april and most was done before 4/26

Yeah, mine is missing a couple donations too. What's weird is that if I click on "Make a Gift", the year to date giving number is correct. But on the donor ranking page, none of my non-ticket related donations are included.

They're behind in processing stuff again.

I renewed my tickets on Apr 11.

I made an additional donation on Apr 23.

My latest donor rank only includes the tickets and not the extra donation.

My rep admitted to be that not all the “additional” donations were captured by the system yet.

My rep admitted to be that not all the “additional” donations were captured by the system yet.
That's definitely true.

I made a donation to the Athletics Opportunity Fund on Feb 1.
I renewed my tickets on March 26.
I made another donation to the Athletics Opportunity Fund on April 19.
All of these donations show up on my account when I go to "Make a Gift", so they have records of them all.

The only donations that are included on the ranking page are the ticket renewal, even though I made a donation prior to renewing. I guess my question would be if they knew the data was wrong to begin with, why publish it? Either way I guess it will sort itself out after May 1. Or not. I really don't care at this point.

Same here

I renewed last Monday yet I still do not have a donor rank. Gives me great confidence.

The fact that none of this is actually coming from a system is the issue.. Its all manual and that takes time.