2024 Seating Changes | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

Priority pts within a level means a ton. people can have upwards of 200 pts inside a level and be at the top or 5 pts and the bottom of a level with 1500-3000 people in it.

Priority pts within a level means a ton. people can have upwards of 200 pts inside a level and be at the top or 5 pts and the bottom of a level with 1500-3000 people in it.
That means 2 seat cheap seats for 20 years will never top a 300 level 4 seat contributor for one year prior with choice before theirs.

June 14th @ 10:18. Donor rank 4198, Group 8.

I got kicked out of 327 with the student relocation. Still going back and forth on where I want to be. I might end up spending more than what I have in the past, if those types of seats are available. Sideline upper deck, perhaps, or 200 levels (just not under the overhang). Not sure what I'm going to see available on the 14th, however.

That means 2 seat cheap seats for 20 years will never top a 300 level 4 seat contributor for one year prior with choice before theirs.
it also means someone threw $4000 at it in one year and the 20 yrs added up doesn't add up to half of that.

I do agree that 20 yrs should be worth more than 1 shot year of more money though. But that's a debate they must of had at some time.

T

I Agree...

My level was 7, but I bumped it to 6 with a 200 dollar donation, honestly it only needed to be 156 as I give to the fund for others.

The issue really is if someone wants to move and it looks like honestly the end zone seats and the 3rd (300 level) are the real issues from a lot of changes. And those are the ones I think have been wronged the most with no recompense.

It use to be that the entry split the levels on the 300 tiers, but now it is from stairs to stairs. For example I was in what is now 336, but a 335/336 previously... Now it is moved over 10 yards between the stairs, and now it is literally cheaper than it was last year... And where I sat before only 8 rows up, is now affordable directly bench level on the edge. I've always had end row seats, so a lot of what has been said plays into all of this for many. For me to sit higher to the middle is really not an option, as I was happy I have the seats I have now. But, that may not be a choice now...

In all I think the real people at a loss are those that sat in the End Zone Areas. To swap them and then have to rechoose seats was wrong. They should have just allowed them to have the same seats on the other side, especially the lower level band/visitor area on the 100 areas.

Aaron
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

RIP 328

Man, I’m really far behind basically all the donors here. I expected that given many of you here and your relationship with the university, but hopefully I still end up with decent seats relative to the area (I liked being in the end zone, 329).

Could definitely up my donation but, also try to be cognizant about spending too.

How much is tuition these days now? Lol

Man, I’m really far behind basically all the donors here. I expected that given many of you here and your relationship with the university, but hopefully I still end up with decent seats relative to the area (I liked being in the end zone, 329).

Could definitely up my donation but, also try to be cognizant about spending too.

Can’t up your donation at this point.

It’s already been locked.

This is, we’ve been told, just a one time thing……we hope

What is going to happen when I log in at my time will there be a seat map with all available seats to click on or something of the sort ??

What is going to happen when I log in at my time will there be a seat map with all available seats to click on or something of the sort ??
Select a section and then green dots will indicate the available seats. Click on the green dots and add to your cart for purchase.

Yes. Moved up a donation level
By moving up a donation level...

Your priority points are everything

Say you have 125 priority points

Your friend has 100 priority points.

You donated $500
He donated $700

You should be ahead of him because of priority points Trump all within each donor level.

That's how I understand it

Consigliere

Don't worry...build a relationship with your tix rep. Next year...they can tell you who didn't renew.

Don't worry...build a relationship with your tix rep. Next year...they can tell you who didn't renew.
Having spent the last 15 years successfully doing this, I’m afraid I’m getting dumped for the group leader who buys for his friends and gets reimbursed So long front row.

Having spent the last 15 years successfully doing this, I’m afraid I’m getting dumped for the group leader who buys for his friends and gets reimbursed So long front row.
Yup...that was how to game the system.

Damn. I should have done this.

Question for the group, and I'm sure that it has already been asked, so forgive me for not going back on 78 pages of this thread, lol.
BUT, my date is slated for 6/14, and so far I am doing the monthly payments for only 2 tickets, can I purchase say 2 more, for a total of 4, on my selection date of 6/14? Or 6 more, or 8 more?

Question for the group, and I'm sure that it has already been asked, so forgive me for not going back on 78 pages of this thread, lol.
BUT, my date is slated for 6/14, and so far I am doing the monthly payments for only 2 tickets, can I purchase say 2 more, for a total of 4, on my selection date of 6/14? Or 6 more, or 8 more?

I believe the answer to this question is yes but I’m not 100% sure

I know payment in full will be do that day if you do this

Yup...that was how to game the system.
It wasn't really gaming. It was Black Friday shopping, door opened at the same time for all. But now the store will open earlier for several thousand others before me. It was, and still is...A shakedown for cash.