2024 Seating Changes | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

Imagine how many people are planning on scheduling their morning/ afternoon on whichever given day so that they will be available for their five minutes window?

Not complaining, just amusing. I know I will.
I will be landing in Italy 3 hours before my designated time slot so full scramble to get to hotel and on Wi-Fi it appears.
Not amused.

Imagine how many people are planning on scheduling their morning/ afternoon on whichever given day so that they will be available for their five minutes window?

Not complaining, just amusing. I know I will.

There is no end time in your “window”.

Opposite. Group of 4 is 1600 slots ahead of my group of 12. Not a big deal just hadn't heard anything of the nature of the post I quoted.

In that case if you all want to sit together for sure your better off waiting until the big group is ready. Just make it clear with the group of 4 that a decent amount of options will be off the board from when they would have picked, as long as there cool with that, you should be fine.

Your rep can select for you. Call them.
thank you, my brother who is the account holder emailed him and he said he could. I'm afraid to leave it up to him on that day only because we won't be available by phone. I'm going to go the airplane wifi route and cross my fingers

Thirty years of season tickets, 5 seats a season. Doesn’t mean squat
Myself... ~10 years, 4 seats but they have been the 3rd tier (pricing not location) seats and seatbacks... The math is definitely flawed on this process for you and all the long term holders with those priority points and giving.

Pretty sure I might be driving up I-95. Can't wait till I tell my wife why I have to exit the freeway for 15 mins.
Have you confirmed this yet? Sounds like it is a possibility now... ;)

I'm confused bees, so does the window just mean that's when we get first crack at it exclusively? Then after the window we can just pick at anytime?

I'm confused bees, so does the window just mean that's when we get first crack at it exclusively? Then after the window we can just pick at anytime?

Correct, if you log in but take a half hour to pick that's your choice. You could take 3 min or 3 days.

I'm confused bees, so does the window just mean that's when we get first crack at it exclusively? Then after the window we can just pick at anytime
Correct, if you log in but take a half hour to pick that's your choice. You could take 3 min or 3 days.
I still feel the need to log in ASAP lol, I cannot help myself.

I'm confused bees, so does the window just mean that's when we get first crack at it exclusively? Then after the window we can just pick at anytime

I still feel the need to log in ASAP lol, I cannot help myself.

I think its best to make your pick relatively quickly once your up. Certainly taking more then 5 mins is fine but if your picking in the later groups especially, I wouldn't recommend waiting hours or a day to make a choice because inventory will be moving quickly and seats you may have wanted will now be off the board. I would recommend having 2 or 3 general areas your comfortable with going into the slot so if A and B options are gone you can pivot to C. I expect my current seats to be available to me as I have a fairly good select date but I also have a backup plan in mind if for some reason they're not available.