Women's Lacrosse - 2025 Recruiting | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse 2025 Recruiting

I love this an Upstate kid who already plays with a Cuse stick and is a big fan of her coach already. Raw talent that has 2 years to continue to grow before Kayla puts a razor edge on her game

SpallinaAlexa.jpg

Very excited we landed Alexa… was wondering if there is any info on any other players we have a chance for?
Noticed McKenzie Brown is still uncommitted and thought the no 1 Defender in the class would fit in real nice

It would be nice to get a goalie also

Oh se to imagine we can still nab a couple more top 50 players. Wouldn’t be shocked if we take a couple 5*s neither.

Class is getting pretty big I’m still hoping for Peyton Phillips and Mya Carroll we shall see I would imagine Spallina is a full ride only so much scholarship money to go around

Class is getting pretty big I’m still hoping for Peyton Phillips and Mya Carroll we shall see I would imagine Spallina is a full ride only so much scholarship money to go around
I gotta imagine she’s gonna get some NIL money to help with that though.

Interesting...Women's lax has not named a fourth assistant yet, right? That could be a very interesting tea leaf...Also, isn't Alexa close to another exceptional LI player, maybe a tall attacker/middie?

Interesting...Women's lax has not named a fourth assistant yet, right? That could be a very interesting tea leaf...Also, isn't Alexa close to another exceptional LI player, maybe a tall attacker/middie?
Go on…….

She is close to a lot of players including her team mate Peyton Phillips who plays defense for the Yellowjackets who is also Meaghan and Emma Tyrrell’s cousin and has been voted the most gritty player on LI

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom