Women's Lacrosse - 2025 Recruiting | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse 2025 Recruiting

IMG_7991.gif

Guess your Spallina U had a nice little ring to it, shutt lmao

View attachment 231426
Word is that young Olivia is already the #1 rated girl in the 2038 class lol

Also, uncle Brian’s son Rocco is a freshman at Massapequa HS this year. He’s currently on the smaller side, looks to play attack, & wears his father’s famous #91.

Well she’s gonna get a hell of an education. Still would like Mya Carroll to somehow find a way to SU but like I said in my previous post they can’t have much left in scholarship money

I would assume the scholarships for this cycle has been allocated. I would think additional recruits would he academic aid, need based aid or full pay. If 3 scholarships available for class, the last of the money probably was spoken for when spallina committed. Scholarships probably divided between spallina, peers, O’Connor, Eisfeld, Chirieleison and maybe mistrella or borbi.

I would assume the scholarships for this cycle has been allocated. I would think additional recruits would he academic aid, need based aid or full pay. If 3 scholarships available for class, the last of the money probably was spoken for when spallina committed. Scholarships probably divided between spallina, peers, O’Connor, Eisfeld, Chirieleison and maybe mistrella or borbi.
Was told from someone in the know Cuse matched the deal Spallina was offered at Clemson and SB which was a full. Have to believe there is NIL in some of these deals

Believe there are 2 top 10 and 4 5 star girls left

Last edited:
BC much like the SU men’s team used the transfer portal to get impact players to win now they had some high rank recruits not develop as quickly as hoped and lost some very key players to graduation with that said they will be a very formidable foe

Anybody visiting this weekend? I hope they aren't wasting a Clemson/Homecoming weekend.

I would guess they are pretty close to done, if not done. Maybe holding a spot on the roster for a late bloomer but I can’t imagine there is any scholarship money left with what’s on board already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom