Women's Lacrosse - 2025 Recruiting | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse 2025 Recruiting

Was thinking maybe had an interview for the 3rd assistant coach position but boyfriend makes a lot more sense

I think Caroline Chisholm is still deciding- not sure what her interest level is in SU but I am told she is exceptional.

Kayla said in her interview Thursday that they were just finishing recruiting so maybe there will be 1 more to announce shortly or there all done we should know soon

I think Caroline Chisholm is still deciding- not sure what her interest level is in SU but I am told she is exceptional.
Pretty sure she is planning to play both field hockey and lacrosse in college. She is a top 10 recruit in both sports. I have heard she is likely to head to northwestern.

IMG_4393.jpeg
IMG_4394.jpeg

Alexa Spallina, Jr., A, Mount Sinai (N.Y.)

A Spallina atop their recruiting class. Where have we heard that before? Alexa Spallina is just that in the Class of 2025 and plays a lot like her older brother, Joey, now lighting it up in his second season at Syracuse. That’s where Alexa, who had 41 goals and 44 assists at Mount Sinai last year, will play when she’s done with her high school career.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom