Women's Lacrosse - 2025 Recruiting | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse 2025 Recruiting

Sienna Chirieleison | M | Trinity (Md.) | Hero's | Commitment: Syracuse
It wasn't just Chirieleison's red boots that stood out on the field this summer, the Syracuse-bound midfielder displayed a tenacious style of play that was impossible to miss. The explosive midfielder contests any 50-50 ball within reach, poaching passes on off-ball defense to create turnovers. Offensively, Chirieleison has the ability to finish with both hands, with a powerful outside shot as well.

Connection on the island says the buzz is Spallina is headed to UNC. Has large offers many full to a slew of schools but Syracuse UNC Clemson and SB (dad) are final ones

Connection on the island says the buzz is Spallina is headed to UNC. Has large offers many full to a slew of schools but Syracuse UNC Clemson and SB (dad) are final ones
Strange she would go to a school not connected with any family. Not playing for her dad or the school where all three of her brothers attend.

I have heard the same for schools, however, with a different final destination. Also, hearing decision won’t come until closer to the end of the month. She wants to be able to visit other three schools outside of Stony Brook.

Cuse Women’s Lacrosse, on the rise!​

IMG_7321.gif

The "wow' factor at Clemson is real. The families and the players that have toured it (and committed) cannot say enough great things about the campus, facilities, support from the administrations, etc. I know very little about the university in terms of academics, but they seem to check a lot of other boxes. Nonetheless, Clemson will be a big time player in women's lax in the near term.

Strange she would go to a school not connected with any family. Not playing for her dad or the school where all three of her brothers attend.
Said the same originally but Joey will be senior jake Brett juniors so that didn’t play into it Forgot the connection w UNC with dad. Other rumor is dad retiring soon who knows have also heard going on all visits

this girl is supposedly the sleeper of the class and she committed to Northwestern yesterday

There are a lot of rumors about Spallina going to Clemson I don’t See why she would other then them getting her a massive NIL deal which if that was the case Syracuse along with others could match it. As it stands now Clemson is a start up program with little to no following in the end I don’t see her leaving LI. Coaching her would be extremely awkward with her father being an extremely competitive opponent he is as good of a coach as there is.

Let’s see how many of those recruits end up at Clemson. I’ll say they get two of the seven listed and one won’t be spallina.
Great take! I would like to Penczek at 'Cuse along with Spallina. Cavanaugh is likely BC and Deluca will probably end up in College Park. Have to commend Kayla and the staff getting 2 priority verbals already. Would like to see a few more in the coming weeks (Spallina and Penczek).

Kayla launched an absolute cyber attack on IG yesterday bombarding anyone who follows feed with reel after reel highlighting her 5th year seniors and team showing recruits if you come to Syracuse your going to be in the spotlight

Kayla launched an absolute cyber attack on IG yesterday bombarding anyone who follows feed with reel after reel highlighting her 5th year seniors and team showing recruits if you come to Syracuse your going to be in the spotlight
She boutta start pulling some shiiiiit this weekend I have to believe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom