Women's Lacrosse - 2025 Recruiting | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse 2025 Recruiting

Kayla and staff walked right in front of my seat pregame on field with four or five recruits. I recognize Mairyn Dwyer but aren’t sure who the others were with them. Looked like they enjoyed being on the dome field.
Unfortunately the Spallinas are at Clemson sitting in the end zone still don’t see her leaving LI

Unfortunately the Spallinas are at Clemson sitting in the end zone still don’t see her leaving LI
Agree. I see her getting in her visits and then playing for her dad.

UNC get a couple good ones.. were either our targets?.. i remember someone posting about Winkler

The unc recruiting juggernaut continues to roll. Three of the top ten so far and in the mix for three to four others. They are definitely loading up on talent in last few classes. Looks like they have the early lead on top class again. Hopefully Cuse can pull in spallina and penczek to try and even up.

The unc recruiting juggernaut continues to roll. Three of the top ten so far and in the mix for three to four others. They are definitely loading up on talent in last few classes. Looks like they have the early lead on top class again. Hopefully Cuse can pull in spallina and penczek to try and even up.
I was thinking the same thing. If we can land Penczek & Spallina we will be right there with them

No way they get 3 more top ten players these type of players aren’t coming for free and they only have as many scholarships to offer as every other school. I would be excited still lots of talent left out there and IL rankings definitely are highly subjective

No way they get 3 more top ten players these type of players aren’t coming for free and they only have as many scholarships to offer as every other school. I would be excited still lots of talent left out there and IL rankings definitely are highly subjective
You would be shocked. I know last year there was two top 10 players that turn down big (75+%) offers to go to the school they wanted for almost no scholarship money. ACC schools the SU competes against. There are a lot of very rich families that play lacrosse.

Last edited:
You’re 100 percent correct with that said I’d say players turning down scholarship money to play at schools is the exception not the rule. Syracuse will continue to be the underdog until they win a championship UNC Maryland Northwestern all have multiple championships under their current staff’s BC has a championship with 6 consecutive final appearances the competition level at the top is insane. With that said I have 100 percent faith in Kayla she has proven she can develop elite talent and I believe elite players want to play for her

UNC has taken 6 recruits already I can’t see them taking much more. Unfortunately still a lot of other schools to battle with. Penczek and Spallina have yet to decide.

The hits just keep on coming.. Penczek to Clemson
face-with-rolling-eyes.png
I really hope we get those YJ Spallina girls...

Attachments

• 1694660477219.png
    1694660477219.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 20
I don’t see Spallina coming I would definitely think Tyrrell’s cousin would be a good catch. Very unfortunate Penczek is Clemson bound we shall see how she enjoys playing for an upstart program just remember the transfer portal is a very viable option. I personally put very little stock in these rankings especially with players 2 years out. From what I hear NW recruit from Oregon might be the best of them all and isn’t even ranked

Had a really good 24 class. Maybe going to take a small 25 class or hit the portal. These players are also just going into their junior year so really no idea how they will develop.

You would be shocked. I know last year there was two top 10 players that turn down big (75+%) offers to go to the school they wanted for almost no scholarship money. ACC schools the SU competes against. There are a lot of very rich families that play lacrosse.
100% spot on. You would be blown away at what UNC (doesn't) offer in regards to aid to many top recruits. Recruits want to play for UNC.

Last edited:
BC has had 0 NW 2 so I’m not hitting any kind of panic button it’s early
Panic cannnnn be set in, cause they could start cleaning house soon.
Just another way of looking at it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom