Women's Lacrosse - 2025 Recruiting | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse 2025 Recruiting

For all e know she may not have recruited every single 5 star. She’s allowed to pick and choose.

We were never in play with the other two Ridgefielders. UNC was their dream school since freshman year.

I hope my prediction about where she ends up is wrong but I’m definitely tempering expectations time will tell

We are gonna have a really good player on Campus this weekend.
Interesting coming this weekend with no football game on campus. Usually schedule visits when the recruit can see game day atmosphere.

Well there is always hope.. we have 3 kids on the boys team that are very close with her.. lol

And if by chance they red shirt the twins they would be together for 3 years.

Just hoping for the best

I am too just tempering my expectations much more concerned with Tyrrell’s knee the team like last year is built to win now I think Emma Ward maybe the most complete player in the country this year it is her time to shine but in order for her to be at her best she will need targets like Tyrrell to be healthy

I am too just tempering my expectations much more concerned with Tyrrell’s knee the team like last year is built to win now I think Emma Ward maybe the most complete player in the country this year it is her time to shine but in order for her to be at her best she will need targets like Tyrrell to be healthy
Any reports on that knee?
I’ve only seen pic with the brace on

Nothing that I’ve heard someone must read these boards because she has kept that leg hidden in every pic since
Family and coaches definitely follow these pages. As I’ve been called out by family after a post I made, within an hour family member was posting here.

Hell, the athletic Director used to be a poster here. I’d be shocked if he’s the only member of the athletic department that use this board.

Interesting prospect….doesn’t have a ranking but plays middy, attack, and draw, could probably play a little D too. Has a couple more years to fine tune her area of expertise whatever that is.

Interesting prospect….doesn’t have a ranking but plays middy, attack, and draw, could probably play a little D too. Has a couple more years to fine tune her area of expertise whatever that is.
Interesting Alexa Spallina follows her

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom