#22 | Syracusefan.com

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
love it as a recruiting tool but Evans is not doing it justice. I wish we would give it to. Senior captain. I wish rice was wearing it this season.

Yeah, Evans is having some trouble getting his feet under him, but I think he'll eventually get there. I agree about Rice wearing it this year. If he wanted it, that would be cool.

Don't worry, guys. My son will do the number proud when he gets offered to him in 14 years. Sure, I've been planning on him being a hoops player, but he has such a lacrosse sounding name.

Don't worry, guys. My son will do the number proud when he gets offered to him in 14 years. Sure, I've been planning on him being a hoops player, but he has such a lacrosse sounding name.
lol - I have actually had that thought. Facebook, and all. Honestly, I'm not stalking :)

Something like 'Deemer' may have iced it, though.

lol - I have actually had that thought. Facebook, and all. Honestly, I'm not stalking :)

Something like 'Deemer' may have iced it, though.
When my son was born I googled the name and was not surprised to see that the #1 high school lax goalie (at the time) shared the name, right down to the spelling.

That goalie is one we will be hopefully putting 20 goals on next weekend by the way.

He should have canned that shot again last night on the fast break, he's playing within the offense but not always what Cuse fans want to see from 22, I hope he can turn it around! He also tried to feed over the goal at no angle which will always gets picked off at this level. He needs to use his inside roll as he did in high school, find a way to beat his man and draw the double! hes had a few opportunities to really grab the bull by the horns in the last few games and make a difference.

jojo and hardy weren't exactly lighting it up in their first two years. I think things worked out for them by their senior years.

From what I have seen, he hasn't had the best luck on some of his shots. He's going to be okay.

I totally agree it just seems like he's waiting for the chips to fall, Plenty of time for him to make an impact and he has been unlucky with a few of his shots, his general play is fine and just want to see him make that jump! He will!

i posted at halftime that the score actually could have been worse for duke .#22 again not impressive . one of the very few downsides i saw. i get the whole injury thing but with staats out... hey it's go time.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom