3/3/2015 Fifth Day Spring Practice | Syracusefan.com

3/3/2015 Fifth Day Spring Practice

CuseLegacy

B-okaDCXIAAnKWM.jpg:large

According to the schedule the media will have access to the coaches after practice today. Not sure yet if they will get to see the first 20 minutes of practice yet.
Just a reminder that there will be a chat tomorrow night at 8:00 with Bailey.

Looking forward to the chat Wednesday. I feel like we enter this season with so many questions. There is so much up in the air right now, it's exciting and scary. A whole new offense, new starters all over the D and let us not forget specials outside of punter really need to improve.

Dmcnabbrules said:
Looking forward to the chat Wednesday. I feel like we enter this season with so many questions. There is so much up in the air right now, it's exciting and scary. A whole new offense, new starters all over the D and let us not forget specials outside of punter really need to improve.
kicking game is solid Murphy is good

kicking game is solid Murphy is good
He was. He did a nice job on field goals and PATs. Someone needs to do a better job kicking off. Too many penalties and short kick from Murphy last year.

He was. He did a nice job on field goals and PATs. Someone needs to do a better job kicking off. Too many penalties and short kick from Murphy last year.

Syracuse ranked #44 in kickoff return defense last season.

Syracuse ranked #44 in kickoff return defense last season.
I'd be interested Millhouse in how starting field position for the offense and the defense correlate to success. I'm sure you've done one before... I'm going to go search now that I'm thinking about it.

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 1h1 hour ago
Syracuse football will have media availability again tonight. What are you curious about?

IBleedOrange ‏@IBleedOrange1 1h1 hour ago
@Stephen_Bailey1 How Custis and Enoicy will be used. Health of Raymon. Poss of unretiring #44. Anyone switching sides of the ball

Stephen Bailey
‏@Stephen_Bailey1
56m56 minutes ago
.@IBleedOrange1 Believe both Custis and Enoicy are out wide, but more to learn there. Daoust said Raymon practiced fully last Sun/Tues.

Ethan S. Zombek ‏@ezbeezy214 60m60 minutes ago
@Stephen_Bailey1 DL talk, will they able to pressure enough to ease transition in secondary. #moredaoust

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 57m57 minutes ago
.@ezbeezy214 Spoke with Daoust last week. Said the group has its work cut out, many players will see snaps. Saw good things in first 2 days.

⭐ CUSE44LIFE ⭐ ‏@CuseCentral 46m46 minutes ago
@Stephen_Bailey1 How is Kayton Samuels progressing?

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 46m46 minutes ago
@CuseCentral Didn't ask about him. Daoust mentioned Slayton as someone improving inside. Sounds like he could be in the mix.

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1
Shafer: OL Rob Trudo has a high-ankle sprain and will miss a few practices.

Shafer said Ivan Foy has played inconsistently at left tackle this far, team needs him to succeed there.

Scott Shafer noted CB Antwan Cordy (two INTs) and WR Jamal Custis as strong performers in practice today.

Last edited:
anomander said:
Jonathan Thomas looks absolutely jacked right there

Thought the same thing. Kid is a beast.