3 Tickets Available for SU-Indiana on Thursday | Syracusefan.com

3 Tickets Available for SU-Indiana on Thursday

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
I bought 4 tickets for the regionals in DC last March. Had a number of friends drop out, so 3 are now available.

The bad news is that they are in section 407. Not great seats.

The good news is that I am selling them for face value. I paid $700 for 4 tickets, one set of 4 for the games on Thursday night and one set of 4 for the games on Saturday night. I think the face value for the games on Thursday is $75 and Saturday is $100 but I don't have them in front on me so I am not 100% sure.

Would prefer to sell the 3 as a set. Would prefer to also sell my extra 3 for Saturday at the same time. If you are willing to buy all 6, you rise to the top of my list of people I will sell to.

If you are interested, please EZ Inbox me. The only requirement I have is that you have to be a Syracuse fan to get this deal.

I bought 4 tickets for the regionals in DC last March. Had a number of friends drop out, so 3 are now available.

The good news is that I am selling them for face value. I paid $700 for 4 tickets, one set of 4 for the games on Thursday night and one set of 4 for the games on Saturday night. I think the face value for the games on Thursday is $75 and Saturday is $100 but I don't have them in front on me so I am not 100% sure.

Would prefer to sell the 3 as a set. Would prefer to also sell my extra 3 for Saturday at the same time. If you are willing to buy all 6, you rise to the top of my list of people I will sell to.

If you are interested, please EZ Inbox me. The only requirement I have is that you have to be a Syracuse fan to get this deal.
Somehow our organic chemistry 3 exam got swapped from this Monday to this Friday, so that completely messed up the regional for us.

I'm sure someone will scoop these up though. Are you sitting in these same seats Tom? If so, bonus for some lucky person(s)!

Somehow our organic chemistry 3 exam got swapped from this Monday to this Friday, so that completely messed up the regional for us.

I'm sure someone will scoop these up though. Are you sitting in these same seats Tom? If so, bonus for some lucky person(s)!
No, these are in section 407. But they are in the building and are being sold for face value. Not sure if sitting next to me is good thing or a bad thing...

FYI, the Thursday tickets have been sold. If anyone is interested in the Saturday ones, let me know. Selling them for face, $100 each, $300 total.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom