Ice Cream...

• Vanilla

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Chocolate

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Henny & Coke

2nd String
Louisville has the ball, inbounds it and here we go...one player decides to take over the game with 3 incredible plays:

1.) Silva pass, stolen by Michael Carter-Williams, who races down the court & dunks over what seemed like the entire Louisville team!

MCW lands hard, but has to hustle back because play continues. Louisville brings ball up, Blackshear gets ball down low, goes up & is blocked by Keita (possibly CJ too) and

2.) Michael Carter-Williams somehow gets the ball off the rebound, while going to the ground, and gets fouled. Huge.

MCW goes to the free throw line, huffing and puffing from the prior 15 seconds (and almost landing on his face after the dunk), trys to regain his composure to make his shots. Misses the first (while a few people in the chatroom are somehow shocked and upset at this miss, lol, I'd prob be collapsed after expending such energy) but knocks down the second. It's now 70-68, Cuse lead with 13 seconds left.

Louisville brings up ball, Silva pass down low to Dieng, who at fumbles it a bit at first, but then appears to gather it when

3.) Michael Carter-Williams rushes down low to Dieng and cleanly strips him of the ball! W - O - W. Then, MCW has the presence of mind to fire it down court to a streaking Cuse player...a heads-up play, since there were still about 5 seconds left at the time, and there were players all around MCW, so if he tried to hold it/dribble, it could have been trouble.

Cuse wins. 70 - 68. Incredible game.

Grants dunk counted btw. Should have won by 4. Not one player either team had a double double today.

The MCW steal is up there with the Hak block. Obviously the stakes weren't as high, but it came out of nowhere. In light of the fact that we just beat #1 in their house (and I think I saw that the last 22? #1 teams lost on the road) - that is one of top 20 plays in SU basketball history.

He had a tough game and now he's a legend. Congrats to MCW.

Agree with everything you says there except the steal. That was in Siva. Horrible pass.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Michael certain had redemption at the end of the game. In spite of his turnovers he played well in other areas of the game. Brandon was really spectacular! He willed this team to win today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom