+6.5 tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

+6.5 tomorrow

I think Rak and McC can dominate down low. We need one, maybe two guys to show up from beyond the arc. This isn't news to anyone. Let's go!

It's becoming quite obvious that our cornerstone is rak and cmac. On one hand, it's great because I think both are great players who can be difference makers on both ends. On the other, one is a freshman, and the other doesn't have a backup.

I think Chris might legit be our best shooter.

I have no issues with them getting 25 shots a game.

It's becoming quite obvious that our cornerstone is rak and cmac. On one hand, it's great because I think both are great players who can be difference makers on both ends. On the other, one is a freshman, and the other doesn't have a backup.

I think Chris might legit be our best shooter.

I have no issues with them getting 25 shots a game.

That would be fine in the NBA but college is a guard dominated game but ur probably right - gotta work with our strengths

That would be fine in the NBA but college is a guard dominated game but ur probably right - gotta work with our strengths

Guards do dominate, especially in March, but when your strength is quite obviously not your guards (right now), you go with what works.

690 West, what do you think of the line? Points, moneyline, or abstain? I only ask because Ive noticed you mention lines more than others and figured you might be decent with these things. I forget, in basketball is it 4 points the home team is given?

690 West, what do you think of the line? Points, moneyline, or abstain? I only ask because Ive noticed you mention lines more than others and figured you might be decent with these things. I forget, in basketball is it 4 points the home team is given?

Impact of hca in cbb is more dynamic than other sports (especially compared to nfl). But as a general rule 4 pts is reasonable.

Current home court is worth about 3.6 points. It can fluctuate as high as 4 like Dun said above. Just saw the Moneyline finally came out and I can't believe its +205. That equates to Syracuse only having a 33% chance of winning.

Any pick I ever give on here is for fun. Its all entertainment. Anyone who tells you they have any long term record above 50% betting sports is lying. Anyone. Between the vig and oddsmakers being too good, long term its a guaranteed loss. Literally guaranteed.

Now that being said, I wouldn't touch the spread, but I see value on the ML at +205 so I'm making it my 4 STAR LOCK OF THE DAY!!

Current home court is worth about 3.6 points. It can fluctuate as high as 4 like Dun said above. Just saw the Moneyline finally came out and I can't believe its +205. That equates to Syracuse only having a 33% chance of winning.

Any pick I ever give on here is for fun. Its all entertainment. Anyone who tells you they have any long term record above 50% betting sports is lying. Anyone. Between the vig and oddsmakers being too good, long term its a guaranteed loss. Literally guaranteed.

Now that being said, I wouldn't touch the spread, but I see value on the ML at +205 so I'm making it my 4 STAR LOCK OF THE DAY!!

Hallelujah

Impact of hca in cbb is more dynamic than other sports (especially compared to nfl). But as a general rule 4 pts is reasonable.

Why especially. NFL >>> NHL/MLB home field/ice. Not sure about NBA. CBB is indeed #1 there.

Why especially. NFL >>> NHL/MLB home field/ice. Not sure about NBA. CBB is indeed #1 there.
I don't follow nhl/mbl and certainly never bet on them so I can't speak to that. I just referenced nfl because I think that's the realm of betting the average fan is most familiar with and the rule of hfa being worth 3 pts is pretty widely known.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom