9 winnable games in a row coming | Syracusefan.com

9 winnable games in a row coming

The new players on the team have made great strides and are getting the concepts and the team looks close to gelling. Also don't have OOC games where the officiating is so lopsided. A surge is coming, still undefeated in ACC play.

beat me to it. imo, anything worse than 8-1 would be slightly disappointing, anything worse than 7-2 almost very.

The new players on the team have made great strides and are getting the concepts and the team looks close to gelling. Also don't have OOC games where the officiating is so lopsided. A surge is coming, still undefeated in ACC play.
By the new players, I mean Benny, Frank and Symir. They all made super decisive and high level offensive plays in that game. all three plays were really striking. I think these guys are going to come on strong and Syracuse will be a very different and much more difficult team to deal with. I'm excited for this next run of games.

By the new players, I mean Benny, Frank and Symir. They all made super decisive and high level offensive plays in that game. all three plays were really striking. I think these guys are going to come on strong and Syracuse will be a very different and much more difficult team to deal with. I'm excited for this next run of games.
All those things can be true in the first half of games and JB will bury them on the bench in the 2nd half.

All those things can be true in the first half of games and JB will bury them on the bench in the 2nd half.
Very few coaches, successful coaches, will play lightly experienced rookies in tight games. I can't believe you would want to put a guy in and have him make some rookie mistakes and then he blames himself for losing the game. Do you think that would further Benny's development? The mar in for error in that game was one shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom