A couple of interesting TV games tonight | Syracusefan.com

A couple of interesting TV games tonight

The game tonight will be difficult for me to negotiate. I have the Louisville cousins and my Carolina friends and they all will be texting me. (In fact, Chapel Hill Bill has already started up.) Each group knows that I support their opponents as well as their own team. The situation is undoubtedly galling to all concerned. Tonight, I intend to enter a state of high samadhi and view the game in blissful detachment. On other occasions when my loyalty has been split, I have rooted excitedly for both teams, but that leaves me both exhausted and morally bankrupt.

I have a hard life.

The game tonight will be difficult for me to negotiate. I have the Louisville cousins and my Carolina friends and they all will be texting me. (In fact, Chapel Hill Bill has already started up.) Each group knows that I support their opponents as well as their own team. The situation is undoubtedly galling to all concerned. Tonight, I intend to enter a state of high samadhi and view the game in blissful detachment. On other occasions when my loyalty has been split, I have rooted excitedly for both teams, but that leaves me both exhausted and morally bankrupt.

I have a hard life.
Correct response to those texts:
Let's Go Orange!!!

NC at Louisville. Not a gimme for NC in my opinion.

NC State at Fla State...future opponents.

Also the SU women are playing Miami on MSG.

Louisville is actually favored. Should be a good one.

Nice win for the ladies.

Attendance at the FSU game is not that great (less than half full) ... padded seats with cup holders and all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom